Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what are your most favourite quotes or what keeps you going through your hard times?

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it

ReputationRep:
    "... But, before you depart this room full of winners, I want you to take a good look at the person next to you, go on. Because sometime in the not-so-distant future, you’re pullin’ up to a red light in your beat-up old f-ing Pinto, and that person’s gonna pull up right alongside you in a brand new Porsche, with their beautiful wife by his side, whose got big voluptuous tits. And who will you be next to? Some disgusting wilder beast with three days of razor-stubble in a sleeveless moo-moo, crammed in next to you with a carload full of groceries from the f-ing Price Club! That’s who you’re gonna be sitting next to. So, you listen to me and you listen well. Are you behind, on your credit card bills? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Does your girlfriend think you’re a f-ing loser? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing! I want you to deal with your problems, by becoming rich! All you have to do today …is pick up that phone, and speak the words that I have taught you. And I’ll make you richer than the most powerful CEO of the United States of f-ing America..."

ReputationRep:
    "Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken."

ReputationRep:
    "The only appropriate state of mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it."

ReputationRep:
    Old Chinese proverb say "Man who streaks is unsuited for his work".

Got me through some dark times.

ReputationRep:
    Food keeps through my hard times :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." - Eric Thomas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Old Chinese proverb say "Man who streaks is unsuited for his work".

Got me through some dark times.
    I don't really understand this one?😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu

ReputationRep:
    Just do whatever you should do.
    Do ignore folks who're jealous of you.
    Lust is such goo.
    Big ego is like poo-poo.

Name:  1467611742501.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  22.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    X
    This is a great idea for a thread I've moved it to chat though for you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    :woo: ty! Welcome to Chat, OP! Nice to have you here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Okieeee thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why this works for me but the quote is "if there is a will then there is a way"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oxygen :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trill)
    I don't know why this works for me but the quote is "if there is a will then there is a way"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh I like that one too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    "Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment" - Dr Claire Weekes

Whenever I am having a bad day with panic attacks or OCD, I remember this and that this setback will pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvestmentBankin)
    "... But, before you depart this room full of winners, I want you to take a good look at the person next to you, go on. Because sometime in the not-so-distant future, you’re pullin’ up to a red light in your beat-up old f-ing Pinto, and that person’s gonna pull up right alongside you in a brand new Porsche, with their beautiful wife by his side, whose got big voluptuous tits. And who will you be next to? Some disgusting wilder beast with three days of razor-stubble in a sleeveless moo-moo, crammed in next to you with a carload full of groceries from the f-ing Price Club! That’s who you’re gonna be sitting next to. So, you listen to me and you listen well. Are you behind, on your credit card bills? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Does your girlfriend think you’re a f-ing loser? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing! I want you to deal with your problems, by becoming rich! All you have to do today …is pick up that phone, and speak the words that I have taught you. And I’ll make you richer than the most powerful CEO of the United States of f-ing America..."
    "it's not how you cook the chicken, it's how you eat it"

ReputationRep:
    Bump 😜😜😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.