The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA AS/A Level Specimen Paper 3rd set?

Can someone send me these papers please, need it for revision
Paper 3 hasn't been sat yet as it's a Year 2 paper.
What's available is online only.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/psychology/as-and-a-level/psychology-7181-7182/assessment-resources
Reply 2
there is a third set has anyone got access to it
Teachers will :smile:
Reply 4
Does anyone know have the second set
Reply 5
I mean the second paper
has anyone got access to the 3rd set yet?x
Okay so I don't know if this helps guys but the AS 2016 specimen 3rd set was sat by my friends yesterday as a mock and they have given me a few details on it.
> First 2 questions were multiple choice. 1 was about the father of psychology (Wundt) and the second was a characteristic of Social Learning theory.
> The third question was an application 4 marker on introspection.
> There is a 6 mark application question on the reflex arc. (there is no diagram but explain in terms of motor, reflex and sensory neurons)
> There is a 6 mark applicaion question on 3 abnormalities that a girl with depression is experiencing.
> The 12 marker was 'Outline and evaluate the behaviorist approach'
> Outline and evaluate the cognitive behavioral therapy as a treatment for depression. (8)
> A question on repeated measures group design.
> Outline one behavioural and one cognitive characteistic of OCD. (4 marks)
> Outline and evaluate OCD treatments. (4mark)
> Why is treating depression important to the economy (2)
> Overt observation of a class - 1 issue and how it can be resolved. (4marks)
> Sign test - you are asked to calculate it (value of S) then you compare that calculated value with the critical value.

That is all I have, I am sitting this paper tomorrow so I will add anything else in but if anyone has a link to the paper or a mark scheme that would be great
Has anyone got a mark scheme yet for this paper?
Reply 9
hello,
do you have any info about what is in the paper 1 specimen of the third set for AQA as psychology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending