Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I currently have an offer for an Ensuite catered room in Castle Court (castle leazes) but would rather have a washbasin catered room in the main castle leaves block
    Please let me know if anyone would like to swap!!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ae1774)
    Hi! I currently have an offer for an Ensuite catered room in Castle Court (castle leazes) but would rather have a washbasin catered room in the main castle leaves block (maybe Havelock Hall?)
    Thank you!
    Hey, I've got a self catered room, en suite in Havelock Hall - I'm willing to swap if you want - I think you'd be able to just change it from self catered to catered if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Hey, I've got a self catered room, en suite in Havelock Hall - I'm willing to swap if you want - I think you'd be able to just change it from self catered to catered if you want.
    Thank you but are you a guy? I'm a girl and think that I can only swap with the same gender because of corridor allocations etc! Sorry should have specified!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you but are you a guy? I'm a girl and think that I can only swap with the same gender because of corridor allocations etc! Sorry should have specified!
    Ah yeah I am sorry, but at the en suite flats not mixed?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've tried messaging you on Facebook but I'm not sure I can send messages to someone you aren't friends with! I'm a girl and I've been offered Elsdon House, Havelock Hall in Castle Leazes. It's self catered but I'm pretty sure you can swap to catered and I'd love to be in castle court if you are interested! If you want more details let me know xx

ReputationRep:
    Need a washbasin room as can't afford Ensuite! Anyone got a washbasin room in Freemans?

ReputationRep:
    u still looking to swap?? I gave a washbasin in freemans

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I currently have an offer for an Ensuite catered room in Castle Court (castle leazes) but would rather have a washbasin catered room in the main castle leaves block
    Thank you!

Hi I have a catered washbasin room in castle leazes and I would prefer an en-suite. However, I have just accepted my accommodation so I'm not sure how we would go about doing it.

ReputationRep:
    If you want, I have a room at marris house if you'd like to swap? Bit of a longshot but ya know

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Have a washbasin catered would love to swap!!!!! My names Isobel Griffith, you can PM me if this is still going (or add me on FB) x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a washbasin at castle leazes (self catered) that I'm looking to swap for an ensuite at castle leazes/park terrace/Kensington terrace/Windsor terrace, but I think I have to swap with another female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoleaku)
    Hey, I have a washbasin at castle leazes (self catered) that I'm looking to swap for an ensuite at castle leazes, but I think I have to swap with another female
    do you definitely want to stay in castle leazes??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelizabeth_)
    do you definitely want to stay in castle leazes??
    Which accomadation do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoleaku)
    Which accomadation do you have?
    bowsden court en-suite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelizabeth_)
    bowsden court en-suite
    Ohh, sorry I can't cause it's too far from the medical school, would've been perfect though 😬👎🏾

ReputationRep:
    you would swap a classic ensuite at liberty plaza for your castle leazes??

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you still interested in swapping - I have a super nice modern ensuite with a double bed in Liberty quay - self-catered x

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah I am sorry, but at the en suite flats not mixed?
    would you want a really nice double bed ensuite in manor bank? i am interested in swapping to castle leazes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.