Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Long story short my crush does not reply to many of my snaps anymore...

The last snap she sent took 9 hours to reply and every time he snaps me I have to reply and she normal opens it and then ignores it. With the most recent one I don't know if to open it as I will most definitely reply as I can't stop my self (think this is because I want something to happen between us). I feel like I shouldn't open it as it will help me get over her but I want to open it to see if she's wanting a conversation.

Basically should I open the snap or not??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If it is driving thou crazy and she seems to have lost interest, and it's difficult to resist opening it, then deleting her might be the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    it takes me about 9 hours to reply as well there can be many factors causing her to reply such as signal loss problems, sometimes it lets me open it but not reply to them :erm: or she is not dressed up well which can take agessss
    ask her why are you taking long to reply :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure she's not snapping other guys?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry bro

ReputationRep:
    I totally understand how you feel! I hate when people open and don't reply, especially if it's your crush. Maybe just leave the snap for a few days to show that you're not desperate and then open and reply. Do you ask questions? Questions are hard to ignore

ReputationRep:
    This is why I don't use snapchat

ReputationRep:
    1) Man up

2) 'Snap' is a card game

3) Level with her

(Original post by SeanFM)
    If it is driving thou crazy and she seems to have lost interest, and it's difficult to resist opening it, then deleting her might be the way forward.
    I have blocked her on Snapchat now and I feel okay that the temptation to snap her has gone because I can't.

(Original post by wildjones)
    I totally understand how you feel! I hate when people open and don't reply, especially if it's your crush. Maybe just leave the snap for a few days to show that you're not desperate and then open and reply. Do you ask questions? Questions are hard to ignore
    The Snaps that she ignores are question! which is what makes me mad. Like in person she was really nice and talked a lot and seemed interested and now I realise that she was just putting it on because she had too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.