Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

which country would you most hate to live in? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    yeap and lebanon? the 2nd top fashion country after france?
    fashion in what sense?
    Biggest textile industry?
    Most fashion designers? I didn't know Alexander McQueen was lebanese...

ReputationRep:
    no its a poor country.
    jordan, UAE, and Lebanon are nice tho. thats where iv been
    i wouldnt mind going anywhere, but i wouldnt wanna live there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I was just thinking of Tunisia... Lol I bought one of those crappy bongos. It was the only piece of crap I bought there.
    They're be all chummy with you and then all of a sudden it'll be "Sir, that will cost you 20 dinars".
    Best businessmen in the world, the arabs. Work in one of their stalls for a couple of days and you're all set

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking of Tunisia... Lol I bought one of those crappy bongos. It was the only piece of crap I bought there.
    They're be all chummy with you and then all of a sudden it'll be "Sir, that will cost you 20 dinars".
    yes they were almost crying when the say ok - you can have it for 15 dinars...and then the other guy starts doing this acting and says : you cant sell it to him for 15!...etc..its quite funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    i experienced it thru the media. anyhow.. you dont even know that in your own country people drink cider from lemons, so i wudnt expect you to understand.
    :rolleyes: and you having visited cyprus once would know! oh yes i see where your coming from!!
    media? funny word!

ReputationRep:
    you are not required in the conversation.
    You can see I am right though. Think before making such general statements about places that people might live in.

Anyway I am off now as I have better things do than have a 4 hour arguments.

ReputationRep:
    fashion in what sense?
    Biggest textile industry?
    Most fashion designers? I didn't know Alexander McQueen was lebanese...
    fashion designers and textiles etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You can see I am right though. Think before making such general statements about places that people might live in.

Anyway I am off now as I have better things do than have a 4 hour arguments.
    shut the f*ck up please. i come on this forum and every single time you are whining obout something or other. sort yourself out please.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: and you having visited cyprus once would know! oh yes i see where your coming from!!
    media? funny word!
    i had more than 1 cider lemon tho...

ReputationRep:
    shut the f*ck up please. i come on this forum and every single time you are whining obout something or other. sort yourself out please.
    Its ok I have quite satisified I have got the results I wanted. You're so sexy when you're angy, if you were a girl......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    i wouldnt mind going anywhere, but i wouldnt wanna live there
    why not?
    they live in houses made out of bricks not mud, drive cars made out of steel not horses and donkeys
    they have clubs they have bars, they get drunk.... its like any normal place!
    its not like there is an outbreak of war there either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Its ok I have quite satisified I have got the results I wanted. You're so sexy when you're angy, if you were a girl......
    if this were in real life, your result would be a punch in the face. next time your in town, act like you do on this forum see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    i had more than 1 cider lemon tho...
    and that would make the difference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yes they were almost crying when the say ok - you can have it for 15 dinars...and then the other guy starts doing this acting and says : you cant sell it to him for 15!...etc..its quite funny
    They're bloody awful. I ended up having to put on this snooty Western act and say "I have no time to look at your items".

ReputationRep:
    and that would make the difference!
    are you suggesting that the only time they sold cider lemons was the exact time i was in cypress ??

ReputationRep:
    why not?
    they live in houses made out of bricks not mud, drive cars made out of steel not horses and donkeys
    You would live in Syria?

ReputationRep:
    why not?
    Not sure my Algerian friend would get drunk though...

ReputationRep:
    why not?
    i dunno, i think you're jumping to conclusions again. i never said they live in a s*ithole. but i just think it would be somewhere i wanna live that all...

anyway, i've never been to the place, so i wouldnt know..

ReputationRep:
    are you suggesting that the only time they sold cider lemons was the exact time i was in cypress ??
    firstly its Cyprus, cypress is in the united states... then we'l discuss

ReputationRep:
    if this were in real life, your result would be a punch in the face. next time your in town, act like you do on this forum see what happens.
    I do believe me, and I accept my punches when its deserved

One day you will loose you clockword mechansim and will be impossible to wind up but until then

I do like you in a funny sort of way.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.