Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This happening to anyone else?...TSR text boxes making it impossible to post watch

ReputationRep:
    I am using IE btw....ffs, I cant even write stuff in order...I press enter to write a new paragragh and it moves the cursor above the text I just wrote, and I dont how to fix it

I know its not my browser beause TSR has been workin on it fine, up until today. Also I notice they made some layout changes on here (e.g. making quotes collapsible), so my guess someone has made a blunder and done smth that now makes it super difficult just to write a post.

screen shot tt link. This so annoying, whenever I try to http://i64.tinypic.com/3466b9u.png
    "] make a post on here now for reason text shows up as this weird image / text box kida thing, and it makes it waaay more difficult to write a post.[/url]

http://i64.tinypic.com/3466b9u.png
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    some of the recommended fixes are
    turn your computer off
    go outside and enjoy life while tsr is faulty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    turn your computer off
    Enjoying life isn't possible with post exam depression and social anxiety from the long holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    turn your computer off
    you've got jokes :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yeah that happened to me haha, fixed it by deleting system32, it's known to interfere with text based Web interfaces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Ahh yeah that happened to me haha, fixed it by deleting system32, it's known to interfere with text based Web interfaces
    lol must think I was born yesterday

general pc tip ppl: if you deleet folders or files on your pc with the word "system" in the title, you're gonna have a bad time

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.