The Student Room Group

How much money do you need to feel rich?

For me it would be $100,000,000. That is all one really needs.

Scroll to see replies

10 million
500,000,000 pounds
and I'm set for life :cool:
Reply 3
Original post by saraxh
10 million

With that much you can't buy a jet or a yatch or a night with @MrsSheldonCooper
Yeah, money is important but I don't really judge wealth on it; I think more about love. In all honesty, in order to feel rich, all I need is the one person who loves me, regardless of whether I'd have little money or lots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
With that much you can't buy a jet or a yatch or a night with @MrsSheldonCooper

I'm a female btw kinda awkward
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
im ngl rn £20 would make me feel rich
I can't think of an exact amount but it would enable you to walk into a shop or whatever and not have to look at any of the price tags
Reply 8
Anything that isn't a minus in my bank.
Ask my dad
Few million
For me, a good amount of millions coming into my bank account every month. Means that I would not need to set a number. As long as it's a good number of millions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
5Mil+
Enough for me to be able to walk into a shop and not have to check the price tag/ask how much something is/care about how much it all costs in the end.

Just enough to not have to worry about money, really - which would have to be an unlimited amount.

Posted from TSR Mobile
10 BILLION dollars.
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
For me it would be $100,000,000. That is all one really needs.

Why dollars?
For me to feel 'rich', I'd need to have enough money to be able to satisfy all my materialistic desires, and still have disposable income.
Reply 17
Original post by ODES_PDES
Why dollars?

Well pounds would be overdoing it lol

(Not for long)
Well for me it would be £1 billion and then give £900 million to charity and keep the remaining £100 million for myself. I don't really need a billion it's too much money, don't know what I'll do with it tbh
I dont need money to be happy

Quick Reply

Latest