Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    basically, im 13 going on 14 very soon but i look a lot older than my age and i act a lot older too. Basically, i have this teacher who is really nice n respectful n everyhting so i know he would not try to initiate anything but i just thought id put the question on this site. basically, he always tries to avoid eyecontact with literally every student but he always makes eyee contact (and for a really long time) with me. some of the other girls in my class mention it sometimes. he always goes kinda red whenever i talk to him outside of class and he gets really protective whenever i go near another male teacher or if a guy is in school. he got so mad once when some girls in my class started fooling around saying i kissed some guy (which i didnt btw) but he got like really mad at them but he normally is kinda layed back about that kind of thing. he also seemed legit like really upset when he told us that he wasnt going to be our teacher the next year (whihc was last year to this year but a different teacher left so turns out he actually did end up teaching us). i know it doesnt sound like a lot but do u think he might?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I really really hope not 😁

(Original post by teainatree)
    basically, im 13 going on 14 very soon but i look a lot older than my age and i act a lot older too. Basically, i have this teacher who is really nice n respectful n everyhting so i know he would not try to initiate anything but i just thought id put the question on this site. basically, he always tries to avoid eyecontact with literally every student but he always makes eyee contact (and for a really long time) with me. some of the other girls in my class mention it sometimes. he always goes kinda red whenever i talk to him outside of class and he gets really protective whenever i go near another male teacher or if a guy is in school. he got so mad once when some girls in my class started fooling around saying i kissed some guy (which i didnt btw) but he got like really mad at them but he normally is kinda layed back about that kind of thing. he also seemed legit like really upset when he told us that he wasnt going to be our teacher the next year (whihc was last year to this year but a different teacher left so turns out he actually did end up teaching us). i know it doesnt sound like a lot but do u think he might?
    it seems like he does. Why dont you wait behind after school, have a chat with him about schoolwork and see how he responds

ReputationRep:
    lovely..

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's like TSR is my midnight alarm clock :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm::facepalm:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I mean, probably not. I really hope not. You're probably subconsciously looking for things to prove that he does, and then just misinterpreting normal things because you were looking so closely. That being said, if he does, you should probably talk to a more senior member of staff or something because that's really not right.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Threads like these make me realise it's time for bed. Goodnight everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a little. If I were you I'd have fun with it e.g. deliberately probe/make him feel awkward, just for the giggles :mmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.