Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im starting uni of Leeds this September. Im looking for accommodation but might have made the wrong choice. I dont get much maintenance loan so Im just looking for a smart, modern, ensuite, room near campus. The room has ensuite but also more modern and quite good quality. Im going for self catered. What would you recommended?
    I was thinking something like CITYSIDE but its way too expensive at 6k
    Please could you help me choose a decent halls residence.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Have you already submitted your application for accommodation? Our deadline to apply is today, so if you want to make any changes you'll need to call the accommodation office on 0113 343 7777

Amanda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Leeds)
    Hi,

Have you already submitted your application for accommodation? Our deadline to apply is today, so if you want to make any changes you'll need to call the accommodation office on 0113 343 7777

Amanda
    hey if i apply to leeds through clearing will i still get accommodation ? I'm worried id end up without it/ end up with accommodation i can't afford ;/

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot garuntee accommodation to students coming through clearing. We try our best, but we just can't promise it 100%. If you get offered a place through clearing you will be emailed an accommodation form from your department,

Hope that helps

Amanda

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot garuntee accommodation to students coming through clearing. We try our best, but we just can't promise it 100%. If you get offered a place through clearing you will be emailed an accommodation form from your department,

Hope that helps

Amanda
    ok so you accept people who want deferred entry through clearing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    ok so you accept people who want deferred entry through clearing ?
    Hi - if you can send me a PM with your details, I can look into this for you:
    -which course you've applied for or if you're applying through clearing
    -which year you want to start (2016 or 2017)

ReputationRep:
    Hi - if you can send me a PM with your details, I can look into this for you:
    -which course you've applied for or if you're applying through clearing
    -which year you want to start (2016 or 2017)

Hi,

I should be attending leeds in September however my apartment landlord cancelled my accommodation because he decided to sell his place. Is there anyway I could still apply for accomodation? Or find some help in finding accommodation in leeds. Im an EU student so flying there will be a bit hard before the start.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twtiger)
    Hi,

I should be attending leeds in September however my apartment landlord cancelled my accommodation because he decided to sell his place. Is there anyway I could still apply for accomodation? Or find some help in finding accommodation in leeds. Im an EU student so flying there will be a bit hard before the start.Thanks
    Hi - if you drop the accommodation office an email ([email protected]) remembering to give your full name, date of birth and student ID number, they will be able to let you know if there's anything they can do to help

Best wishes

Amanda

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.