The Student Room Group

No Idea

So basically I was on this school trip and was sharing a room with a girl who I don't really hang out with because we are quite different...eg. She party's and drinks a lot. well we were with our guy friends and one of them was really drunk and the teacher told us all to go to bed. So we headed back to our room but then just as I was falling asleep the drunk guy and her get into bed together and I didn't know what to do so I stayed there with pillows covered my ears. My parents are very orthodox and I'm really worried I am going to get into trouble. Any thoughts? Thanks
There is nothing to worry about. This is something that happens. You did not take part in the event between them two so why should it effect you? I think there is nothing to worry about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Sgt.Golden
There is nothing to worry about. This is something that happens. You did not take part in the event between them two so why should it effect you? I think there is nothing to worry about it.

Yea I really hope so. I'm like worried if my parents find out they will complain to a teacher and I will be so embarrassed if they do 😔
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm telling your parents! :naughty:

Helpful thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Yea I really hope so. I'm like worried if my parents find out they will complain to a teacher and I will be so embarrassed if they do 😔

I don't think you should worry about it, you can simple state that you were asleep and never saw or heard anything. Even if they find out there was nothing you can do, so I don't think you should worry about it. However, good luck and I hope everything goes well.
Reply 5
It has nothing to do with you so it cannot affect you in any way. If it gets you involved in it just say that you were sleeping at that time & didn't see it. All schools have sluts and ****boys so your parents should understand that
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Sgt.Golden
I don't think you should worry about it, you can simple state that you were asleep and never saw or heard anything. Even if they find out there was nothing you can do, so I don't think you should worry about it. However, good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Thanks :smile: I could have gone into the drunk guys room as there was a spare bed there but I thought I shouldn't really share with another guy. I think If anything happens I will just say I was asleep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending