The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

MSc Physician associate Worcester

Starting a group for those accepted onto Worcester for MSc Physician Associate starting september 2016 :smile: thought it'd be useful to discuss anything related and meet people!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey Kimberley

Have you found any flats yet or housing other then student housing? i am looking and cant seem to find anything
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by jpg30
hey Kimberley

Have you found any flats yet or housing other then student housing? i am looking and cant seem to find anything

hey, hmm i've seen a few studio flats but most houses i've seen are for students etc. i can see it's fairly cheap though to rent in worcester. i'm not sure if i want to live alone or with people ? what are you looking for? i don't want student house either tbh
Reply 3
Original post by kimberley77
hey, hmm i've seen a few studio flats but most houses i've seen are for students etc. i can see it's fairly cheap though to rent in worcester. i'm not sure if i want to live alone or with people ? what are you looking for? i don't want student house either tbh

have you looked on right move ? http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION%5E1483&maxPrice=300&numberOfPropertiesPerPage=24&radius=1.0&sortType=6&index=0&viewType=LIST&dontShow=retirement
Reply 5

actually think it might be for students
Premier places @ worcester also provide student rooms. With some private propertys landlords also charge council tax so you have to double check first with the landlord. I have applied for on campus accommodation which is a bit more expensive but no extra charges! For more added benefit it includes 24 hour maintenance etc. Depending on the landlord if technical issues arise in the home you may not be guaranteed a fix for weeks or maybe months.
Reply 7
great thanks!
Reply 8
Original post by jpg30
great thanks!

I wish i could afford the on campus postgrad accomodation ... i need to find fairly cheap accomodation really :/
Reply 9
have you looked on right move ?
Hi all
Looking to house share with any MSc physician associate programme students due to start end of August. Has anyone got any recommendations or has already found a place ?
Reply 10
Starting a group for those accepted onto Worcester for MSc Physician Associate starting september 2016 :smile: thought it'd be useful to discuss anything related and meet people!

Hey Kimbely
I'm due to start also in August, have you got accommodation yet, I'm looking to find flat mates or people to share a home with preferably doing the same course. Please let me know as I'm on the process of looking also. Thanks for starting the group :smile:
Hi
I'm starting in August as well and looking for accommodation. Where are people staying in Halls or private housing?
Original post by joerudd93
Hi
I'm starting in August as well and looking for accommodation. Where are people staying in Halls or private housing?

Hello. I am staying in Halls for the 1st year then getting private housing in year 2. Out of interest, have you received any further information about the bursary? Not sure if it is per annum or just the one off payment for the 2 years.
Do you mean the £6500 bursary? That's just a one off this year and comes straight off your tuition fees so you don't need to apply or anything, they told me that there's no guarantee of any next year.
Original post by joerudd93
Do you mean the £6500 bursary? That's just a one off this year and comes straight off your tuition fees so you don't need to apply or anything, they told me that there's no guarantee of any next year.

Yes the £6,500. I was told it is for 2 years but no indication of future payments. I think UEA are offering the same amount to students from 2017
Reply 15
Is anybody be commuting to Worcester for this course?
Hey, I'm looking to apply for this course for entry next year but part time. Anyone here who can give me some information on the fees for a part time study on this course?

Thank you! :smile:
Hi
I am applying to Worcester this year and wanted some help in preparing for my interview. Any suggestions or help you can give to me would be helpful.
Thank you
Shino
Reply 18
Is anyone here starting this course next month?
Reply 19
I am! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest