Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do u like? for me:

-I dont mind if there shy, AT THE START
    but once i get to know them i would like them if they open up.lol
    - Funny
    This isn't a MUST but it s nice to have laugh
    -Intelligent
    I dont mean as in uni intelligent (would be nice tho) but they can control there emotions and think situations out.
    -Freindly to other women (but not flirty)
    Not just to me but also know how ot be friendly to other women such as much friends but not continually flirt.
    -taller than me lol
    im about 5ft 8 so 5ft 9 would be great.
    -look good
    Im not the most good looking girl ( i admit it) so im not going to go looking for some hot guy. NO the person im with has to look after his hygiene, wear nice clothes (not as in expensive, as in wrinkle free and so on), and have decent breath lol
    -nice smile
    His teeth dont have to be white as snow or straight but he has too smile often. The more often u smile the beautiful u look lol
    -caring
    i dont think i have to explain this lol
    -patience
    I think i get a bit grumpy sometimes and if the one im with isnt patitence then....
    -family-lover
    i absoultely LOVE a guy who absolutely LOVES his family. When he's like this you know that he's grounded and will respect my family when he meets them.
    -not obsssesed with gym
    I dont mind at all if he goes gym but he cant get obssesed about it and start rabbiting on about his muscles.
    -dosent look for attention
    For some reason boys like this annoy me
    -Likes sports (football)i used to play for a boys team and i was captain so he has to at least find football OK
    -not mad over technology
    I dont like boys who show off with there phones or other stuff, i like boys who are simple they dont have a expensive phone, or expensive other things.
    -enjoys learning
    i love learning so even if he dosen't enjoy it if he takes a intrest in it that would be nice
    - ambitious
    -confident
    not OVERLY confident tho

EXTRA
    i dont care how samll his private parts are. UNLESS he wants a girl with a big bum and breast then he has to have big. But i dont really mind

ReputationRep:
    this

ReputationRep:
    I was your ideal man, but I'm too smart and too muscular.

#friendzonedagain :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    I was your ideal man, but I'm too smart and too muscular.

#friendzonedagain :moon:
    NO NO. if i had a guy who was smart and muscualr i would be overwhelmed and happY!! But for me its not a must! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    NO NO. if i had a guy who was smart and muscualr i would be overwhelmed and happY!! But for me its not a must! lol
    You make me so happy :blush:

ReputationRep:
    I'm twelve years old and you fooking know it boyo
    The one thing I was thinking when reading this was 'Why would you even bother?'

Actually, I was also thinking about how bad the formatting/spelling/punctuation is.

Soz babes

*Why didn't it do the new thing where it automatic shortens the quote? I had to edit it myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    The one thing I was thinking when reading this was 'Why would you even bother?'

Actually, I was also thinking about how bad the formatting/spelling/punctuation is.

Soz babes

*Why didn't it do the new thing where it automatic shortens the quote? I had to edit it myself.
    What do u mean by why would u even bother AND I DIDNT ask for u to come to this thread so go PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    *Why didn't it do the new thing where it automatic shortens the quote? I had to edit it myself. [/QUOTE]

I didnt know about it lol

ReputationRep:
    What do u mean by why would u even bother AND I DIDNT ask for u to come to this thread so go PLEASE
    Well you're not showing many attractive qualities yourself now are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Well you're not showing many attractive qualities yourself now are you?
    true lol.

ReputationRep:
    My husband is
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't think I'm that picky. I like a guy if they're:
    Funny
    Caring
    Smart
    Has patience
    Not too shy but not too cocky
    Is interesting i.e has hobbies

Any one fit into this criteria?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.