Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's that time of year, yet again! Gaben descends from on high to bless us little people with discount playable wonder. What deals has everyone picked up this sale? Perhaps any little gems you wouldn't of bought outside of the sale and are really enjoying?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by LaurenceCuckoo)
    It's that time of year, yet again! Gaben descends from on high to bless us little people with discount playable wonder. What deals has everyone picked up this sale? Perhaps any little gems you wouldn't of bought outside of the sale and are really enjoying?
    I've been really busy recently and so haven't even looked yet - any recommendations for me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I've been really busy recently and so haven't even looked yet - any recommendations for me??
    I picked up all three of the new Shadowrun games for a tenner. Really great isometric RPG's with an old school Baldur's Gate/X-Com style with that cyberpunk-noir feeling you get from games like Syndicate Wars/Deus Ex which I loved so totally digging those.

If you're into your horror both Amnesia games are only a few quid, along with SOMA, which is a new title from the same developers.

I also got a few more recent titles I missed out on at release like Alien Isolation and a few of the new Assassin's Creeds.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I picked up all three of the new Shadowrun games for a tenner. Really great isometric RPG's with an old school Baldur's Gate/X-Com style with that cyberpunk-noir feeling you get from games like Syndicate Wars/Deus Ex which I loved so totally digging those.

If you're into your horror both Amnesia games are only a few quid, along with SOMA, which is a new title from the same developers.

I also got a few more recent titles I missed out on at release like Alien Isolation and a few of the new Assassin's Creeds.
    Nice! Will definitely check out the AC ones then actually as they're great games!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Nice! Will definitely check out the AC ones then actually as they're great games!!
    Leaping on people with hidden knives is never, ever getting old

ReputationRep:
    I just nabbed myself Civilisation 5 Complete addition for £5!!!

ReputationRep:
    I kinda already made a thread for this, but because I am a good guy I will contribute. I am undecided ,and will probs panic buy on the last day of the sale
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Leaping on people with hidden knives is never, ever getting old
    Haha, exactly... If I had more time I'd just play it all day long because it's such a great game! Always so much to do in it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I kinda already made a thread for this, but because I am a good guy I will contribute. I am undecided ,and will probs panic buy on the last day of the sale
    I'm new to this so appreciated
    That can be the most fun time to do it, although you may end up panic buying rubbish you'll never ever play, swings and roundabouts.

ReputationRep:
    Picked up Rocket League, the Banner Saga and Dishonored. So many others I'm struggling to resist!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.