The Student Room Group

Why did he dump me 😭😭😭😭😭

So I was in the perfect relationship - or so I thought.

The guy repeatedly assured me he really liked me and that I was the first girl he had ever been serious about. He was always affectionate towards me and I really felt like the relationship would last.

Then one day I went a whole day without hearing from him, which struck me as weird but I didn't panic to start with. I messaged him and we had a normal conversation. I assumed he had just been busy, until the same thing happened the next day. The day after he told me we needed to talk but continued to initiate conversations until we spoke a few days after that.

I went round his and he said we just needed to talk about the summer holidays and how we are going to see each other. (We are both at uni )

Then he started crying and grabbed me and kissed me. I thought it was a bit weird but left feeling gleeful that I hadn't been dumped.

Then an hour later he told me it was over.

I've been going over everything in my head since about why he ended it. How can a guy be so in to you one minute then turn so cold?
he cheated
Reply 2
How long together?

Most times it just fizzles out, he kissed you & cried shows he was remorseful but had to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best person to ask is him. There isn't a huge amount of evidence there.
Reply 4
Original post by SMEGGGY
How long together?

Most times it just fizzles out, he kissed you & cried shows he was remorseful but had to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why did he have to 😭
If he cried then you do really mean a lot to him and he really does care about your feelings. People can be like this, although I've never seen it on an hourly time span, I've experienced it over days. My ex would be completely fine one day, and be extremely cold the next. Harsh, but apparently nobody really appreciates the romantic person anymore. Everybody wants a fling which is just sad really. True love has died down in this generation and it's sad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending