Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did he dump me 😭😭😭😭😭 Watch

So I was in the perfect relationship - or so I thought.

The guy repeatedly assured me he really liked me and that I was the first girl he had ever been serious about. He was always affectionate towards me and I really felt like the relationship would last.

Then one day I went a whole day without hearing from him, which struck me as weird but I didn't panic to start with. I messaged him and we had a normal conversation. I assumed he had just been busy, until the same thing happened the next day. The day after he told me we needed to talk but continued to initiate conversations until we spoke a few days after that.

I went round his and he said we just needed to talk about the summer holidays and how we are going to see each other. (We are both at uni )

Then he started crying and grabbed me and kissed me. I thought it was a bit weird but left feeling gleeful that I hadn't been dumped.

Then an hour later he told me it was over.

I've been going over everything in my head since about why he ended it. How can a guy be so in to you one minute then turn so cold?

ReputationRep:
    he cheated

ReputationRep:
    How long together?

Most times it just fizzles out, he kissed you & cried shows he was remorseful but had to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Best person to ask is him. There isn't a huge amount of evidence there.

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    How long together?

Most times it just fizzles out, he kissed you & cried shows he was remorseful but had to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But why did he have to 😭

ReputationRep:
    If he cried then you do really mean a lot to him and he really does care about your feelings. People can be like this, although I've never seen it on an hourly time span, I've experienced it over days. My ex would be completely fine one day, and be extremely cold the next. Harsh, but apparently nobody really appreciates the romantic person anymore. Everybody wants a fling which is just sad really. True love has died down in this generation and it's sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How can a guy be so in to you one minute then turn so cold?
    Immaturity + guilt = your answer :sad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.