Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uni Lecturer stripped at meeting with ‘Brexit leaves Britain Naked' over breasts Watch

ReputationRep:
    A Cambridge academic attended a faculty meeting naked in protest at the EU referendum result, it was revealed yesterday.

Dr Victoria Bateman, a lecturer and fellow in economics at Gonville and Caius college, had written ‘Brexit leaves Britain naked’ on her breasts and stomach.

Dr Bateman has been openly opposed to the UK leaving the EU. In an article for Bloomberg View earlier last month, she wrote: ‘The impact would be sizable.

She joined around 30 directors of studies at the economics faculty meeting on Wednesday to discuss teaching material and courses. Sources say the two-hour meeting, which was chaired by Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College, went ahead as normal without anyone mentioning her nudity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670455/Cambridge-academic-36-stripped-faculty-meeting-Brexit-leaves-Britain-NAKED-scrawled-breasts-protest-EU-referendum-result.html

they say lefties arent crazy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    A Cambridge academic attended a faculty meeting naked in protest at the EU referendum result, it was revealed yesterday.

Dr Victoria Bateman, a lecturer and fellow in economics at Gonville and Caius college, had written ‘Brexit leaves Britain naked’ on her breasts and stomach.

Dr Bateman has been openly opposed to the UK leaving the EU. In an article for Bloomberg View earlier last month, she wrote: ‘The impact would be sizable.

She joined around 30 directors of studies at the economics faculty meeting on Wednesday to discuss teaching material and courses. Sources say the two-hour meeting, which was chaired by Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College, went ahead as normal without anyone mentioning her nudity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670455/Cambridge-academic-36-stripped-faculty-meeting-Brexit-leaves-Britain-NAKED-scrawled-breasts-protest-EU-referendum-result.html

they say lefties arent crazy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    drowzee

Ask your other half about this please. It was at Caius :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Show us some pics

ReputationRep:
    I KNEW this would be her. I remember when I saw that she was going to interview me I googled her and saw that she'd posed naked for something in the past before, and I saw the naked painting of her. Gave 'try and imagine them naked' a whole new meaning.

ReputationRep:
    If she's fit then I totally support her cause. If she isn't then shame on her.

ReputationRep:
    lol you think it was just lefties who opposed Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    drowzee

Ask your other half about this please. It was at Caius :lol:
    I've asked him about it. He said she's done a naked portrait before :mmm: Nudity must be her forté

ReputationRep:
    I hope she's fit for the sake of everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    I've asked him about it. He said she's done a naked portrait before :mmm: Nudity must be her forté
    Nudists at Cambridge? How stirring

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    If she's fit then I totally support her cause. If she isn't then shame on her.
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    I hope she's fit for the sake of everyone
    She's not Mila Kunis but she's not Miss Trunchbull either.

ReputationRep:
    Would you just look at the state of that woman

Picture says it all really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)
    I KNEW this would be her. I remember when I saw that she was going to interview me I googled her and saw that she'd posed naked for something in the past before, and I saw the naked painting of her. Gave 'try and imagine them naked' a whole new meaning.
    did you get an offer though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    She's not Mila Kunis but she's not Miss Trunchbull either.
    Meh I'd give her a solid 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    Meh I'd give her a solid 6 inches
    Fixed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.