PrincessBO$$
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ever wondered how Muslims withhold their sexual desires before marriage
Muslims members of TSR tell eveyone how you manage to not respond to your temptations
Legendary Quest
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
They secretly masturbate every night.

It's not that difficult. Loads of non-Muslims refrain from sexual activities until marriage.
PrincessBO$$
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Legendary Quest)
Spoiler:
Show
They secretly masturbate every night.
It's not that difficult. Loads of non-Muslims refrain from sexual activities until marriage.
I'm a muslim I find this issue easy for me. I can wait. A lot of TSR members wonder how we do it. So I created a thread for them
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
I'm a muslim I find this issue easy for me. I can wait. A lot of TSR members wonder how we do it. So I created a thread for them
Do you really believe that most Muslims completely withhold their sexual urges until marriage?
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Muslims members of TSR tell eveyone how you manage to not respond to your temptations
By sexual desires how do you mean? Do you mean celibacy, restraining from sexual thoughts and masturbation etc. I'm not Muslim but I can and am currently doing this too but more so with the abstaining from sexual intercourse and activity with a partner. This isn't difficult, well for me it is not. I think what's difficult is not fantasising, masturbating or feeling the urge to enter a trance of sexual thoughts. This is what I struggle with- the mental aspect.
I even know some atheists who are abstaining from sex until they get married but instead they are very open with their sexuality in terms of seeing masturbation as needed during the wait rather than no sexual activity at all. So waiting doesn't seem difficult in my opinion.
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
As I am a muslim I find it really hard to control my sexual desires.
The only way how I feel better is self-pleasure that's how I feel better.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Finger.....ing
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Finger.....ing
No

I am a male just self-pleasure balls and ****.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.86%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.45%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.39%

Watched Threads