Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lost my hair along with my charm watch

Guys i am 23 years old and im loosing my hair due to stress.... I just want to put a message out there for every guy please take care of ureself stay stress free eat clean workout and take pride in your appearance i was once very charasmatic and smooth with women but every since im loosing hair its just not that easy getting girls anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Hey hope you are alright, idk whats up but try not to stress plz. Occupy your mind, like play football with the lads.

Also this aint the be all and end all, Dwayne the rock Johnson is bald but can easily pick up girls.

Keep your head held high mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Hey hope you are alright, idk whats up but try not to stress plz. Occupy your mind, like play football with the lads.

Also this aint the be all and end all, Dwayne the rock Johnson is bald but can easily pick up girls.

Keep your head held high mate
    :lol:

Losing hair at this age?! You must have had some stressful events occurring in your life. Hopefully you're better now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unless it's patchy... it's most likely male pattern baldness.... which sadly can hit at any age after 16ish. One guy at my school was almost bald at 18!!!!!

I started loosing mine at 22.... I'm now 24 and took the decision to shave my head (I tried it a year ago but ironically enough I still had too much hair for it to look good :lol:), it hasn't affected how I'm percieved by woman, well in most regards I do personally think I get more attention than before.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.