Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I heard nowadays English Literature is regarded as highly as maths is. And anyone who says Eng Lit is a 'mickey mouse' subject - they should go and study it, then I'd like to hear them say it's a mickey mouse subject!!!!! It always seems easy until you go and try learning it - same misconception with art, really.

(PS. I wouldn't recommend Eng Lit personally cus I hated it at AS - maybe Uni level though would be more interesting? Well, it's my teacher's fault for rambling on about his sex life at English. I used to adore Eng Lit until I took it for AS - still like it, just would never study it lol)

PPP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    ive applied for a course at uni but ive no idea what i want to be when im older
    Be an astronaut.

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy...s/wannabe.html

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.