Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What I learnt from the Red pill, and what you should take from it. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well before I decided to look into the Red pill, it wasn't for sleeping with more women but I still learnt some valuable stuff from it.
    1. Improve your social stuff
    2. Hobbies
    3. Don't put the girl before yourself ever
    4. Don't let anyone change you
    5. Work on your health/fitness
    6. Don't make your self too available if she wants you(like to do something or meet, at least pretend you're busy some of the time).
    7. Try to make sure you earn as much money as possible(not sure if that's in the red pill but that's just what I think, helps with everything).
    8. Dress nice

I've started doing this and the girl I like, has far more interest in me than before. Not sure what else I could learn from it, I'm not into the emotional manipulation thing ect as I don't see any need for it at this time.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and confidence!

ReputationRep:
    I agree what is red and blue pill tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I agree what is red and blue pill tho?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy with the blue pill thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinklebot)
    In time you'll learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    In time you'll learn.
    No I won't. I'm happy living in ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    No I won't. I'm happy living in ignorance.
    So what is so wrong about what I listen then lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Well before I decided to look into the Red pill, it wasn't for sleeping with more women but I still learnt some valuable stuff from it.
    1. Improve your social stuff
    2. Hobbies
    3. Don't put the girl before yourself ever
    4. Don't let anyone change you
    5. Work on your health/fitness
    6. Don't make your self too available if she wants you(like to do something or meet, at least pretend you're busy some of the time).
    7. Try to make sure you earn as much money as possible(not sure if that's in the red pill but that's just what I think, helps with everything).
    8. Dress nice

I've started doing this and the girl I like, has far more interest in me than before. Not sure what else I could learn from it, I'm not into the emotional manipulation thing ect as I don't see any need for it at this time.
    Drugz r bad

(It's a joke don't h8)

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to take that from the red pill, isn't all of that save 3 and 4 just common sense anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I thought red pill kids wore their identity with pride because they saw themselves as some kind of free thinking radicals challenging conformity or whatever. But this portrays the whole red crap as some kind of insipid second rate self-help guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I thought red pill kids wore their identity with pride because they saw themselves as some kind of free thinking radicals challenging conformity or whatever. But this portrays the whole red crap as some kind of insipid second rate self-help guide.
    I wouldn't call myself a red piler, I don't go out ****ing loads of girls lol, although uni may change that it I am too drunk, though I am fairly sure even drunk I wouldn't be up for just ****ing some girl, I would rather it be my gf than some random. I read it and took inspiration of what I consider things I found helpful.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/

OP should probs read that... Stay the heck away from that destructive rubbish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill...s_is_my_story/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "
    I broke up with my ex-girlfriend a couple of years ago. Feeling jealous that she had more post-relationship partners than me (which at that time wasn't exactly an attainment a la Sir Edmund Hillary, since I had exactly zero romantic interactions after her). I came across TRP and at the time, it felt good. It felt good to channel all of my fears, insecurities and all my self-hatred externally. It felt good to take all the unrealistic expectations that society expected of me as a man and pass it on. I should mention that at the time I suffered with depression (which I later went to a doctor for). Because when you deal with it for real, it hurts. All that translates to is being angry and bigoted. The only good thing I got out of it is that I have a better understanding of how fascism and cults work. How easily I can be convinced. How, despite my internal assertions of rationality and independence, I can be duped like anyone else. I now feel ashamed and fooled.I stopped reading TRP and kind of did my own thing. I met a girl later. Being distanced from TRP ideas, I tried the time-tested advice of being my self. I didn't try to "be alpha", I tried to respect her as a human being and an individual. Not only did I have a better interpersonal relationship with her than when I was "alpha", I was happier. I felt like I could be myself. Without misconstrued ideas of masculinity, my true self could come through. We connected as human beings, instead of me trying to play a game or treating her badly.I was sorely wrong when I believed TRP. I am embarrassed because I've always thought I was somewhat intelligent. The reason I'm writing this is so that some other redpiller might read this and think through things.I feel happier, more complete and much more confident than before. I hope that the women I interact with now feel better too, and not as tools to be taken advantage of.
    "

ReputationRep:
    Still can't work out how to use reddit.

ReputationRep:
    Still can't work out how to use reddit.
    Err.... it is like any website/forum?

I just google reddit followed by something I'm interested in.

Say for example " reddit graphene " or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Err.... it is like any website/forum?

I just google reddit followed by something I'm interested in.

Say for example " reddit graphene " or something.
    Still can't work it out, it confuses me greatly.

ReputationRep:
    Can't really give any advice for texting, I am terrible at it, but in person I am fine but as for texting just don't reply too quickly or show too much interest, always keep it less than hers or she'll will think she can get better than you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.