Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Suppose you grow up in an environment where around you, you have three younger sisters. What kind of effect would that have on your personality and masculinity?

Any takers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khana123)
    Suppose you grow up in an environment where around you, you have three younger sisters. What kind of effect would that have on your personality and masculinity?

Any takers?
    Not a scientific answer by any means but I know a guy in high school who grew up with 3 sisters, one older, two younger. He was a bit girly in high school but got on really well with women in the year group. However, as he's got older he's gotten a lot more masculine, joined the army, started lifting weights and doing boxing etc, so I think the testosterone finally kicked in

ReputationRep:
    'Oestrogen' and an environment with young girls are two different things. Unless Oestrogen is injected into your bloodstream, I don't see why said environment would have much of an effect on masculinity

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.