Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Especially if you're graduating with a good grade from a RG University?

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't it be a good age? Most people who go to University straight after A levels will end up graduating at around 21 for a 3 year degree so 22 is only one year difference.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't 22 like... normal?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not sure if srs, or if bait title

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'll be graduating (unless I repeat years :lol:) 3-4 months before my 22nd birthday, it's around average. Not from an RG uni though :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    why would it be a bad age to graduate?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    No, too old. Must be 15 to comply with Asian parents standards
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by UWS)
    No, too old. Must be 15 to comply with Asian parents standards
    Lol +1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damn right it is!

I'm going to be 51 by the time I get my degree later this year.
    If I had a degree at your age it woud have bypassed 30 years of dead end jobs. I would have completed a pgce then completed two years teaching experiance, after which I would have got a job at an international school in Thailand and lived happily ever after.

I still intend doing all that by the way only now I'm minus 30 years! But on the positive side I only look forty and the Thai woman say that I am a handsome man.
    Oh yeah I'm single don't have any kids and have over a year of World of Warcraft time played. and I intend to continue playing in Thailand and I will also be taking my electric guitar.

ferris bueller quote" Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "

ReputationRep:
    You know it is :/

ReputationRep:
    I thought 22 was normal?*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.