Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.willyoupressthebutton.com

You get one good statement but also one bad statement which you have to agree with to make it happen or example you get £1000 but your house burns down and you have to decide whether it is worth it

Comment your ones down below
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Spinnernet)
    http://www.willyoupressthebutton.com

You get one good statement but also one bad statement which you have to agree with to make it happen or example you get £1000 but your house burns down and you have to decide whether it is worth it

Comment your ones down below
    I got you gain the ability to manipulate time but everyone you love dies, so i will not be using the button

ReputationRep:
    'You can move through time at will and change your age ... but cannot have any friends.'

Not interested in immortality or time traveling -- sounds like the Doctor! -- so no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God dammit I wanted to be really witty until I saw the question mark

ReputationRep:
    Pressed the button, didn't read what it said, **** you all.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will find you attractive in real life BUT You will look like **** on pictures/movies/anything media related, to the point where people think you are disgusting.... I pressed it lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You have a superpower of your choice, but you are rejected by society?
    Well invisibility obvs
    Then people can't see me so I guess society can't see me to reject me? :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apart from the superpower bit, this is 100% accurate :emo:

ReputationRep:
    You are the fastest human alive but noone knows that.

Why not? No need to impress anyone

ReputationRep:
    You become an immortal demon and rule over the known universe, but the only weapon that can kill you is in the hands of a guy whose pissed at you for that.
    No, thank you... I'm not enthusiastic about demons.

ReputationRep:
    You have a watch that has the ability to stop, rewind and pause time in all of the universebut for every time that you do use it, you will age considerably based on how much time you go foward, back in or for how long you stop it.
    i can live with that. Ill only use it for small mistakes that i realize werent good after a few secs/mins.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.