Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Broken leg, likely to be out all summer, working from home? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I've broken my leg and I'm not going to be mobile enough to get a job before I go back to university. However, I still need to make the cash for uni next year. Any ideas on how I can make money working from home? Where should I start looking?

Thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Well I've broken my leg and I'm not going to be mobile enough to get a job before I go back to university. However, I still need to make the cash for uni next year. Any ideas on how I can make money working from home? Where should I start looking?

Thanks
    You could start with online surveys,focus groups and cash back sites. Sorry about your leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    You could start with online surveys,focus groups and cash back sites. Sorry about your leg.
    any places you reccomend
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    any places you reccomend
    I've pretty much joined all of the survey sites online and topcashback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I've pretty much joined all of the survey sites online and topcashback.
    How much would you say I could earn in a summer? I was signed up to Toluna but it took so look to make very little because I qualified for barely any surveys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    How much would you say I could earn in a summer? I was signed up to Toluna but it took so look to make very little because I qualified for barely any surveys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Toluna is one of the not so good ones, when i get really bored i've gotten £35/£40 in a month, i wouldnt expect too much money from it. You could look into ebaying if you're stuck indoors for most of the summer too.

ReputationRep:
    you could try flipping? it does require some movement but not to the intensity of a normal job (just getting to a place to post stuff, really).
    theres guides online if you need them - theres an easily understandable one on reddit if you google it.
    if youre not looking for great amounts of money theres also sites like swagbucks.

i hope your money making goes well, by the way!

ReputationRep:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at matched betting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.