The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
I'm not keen on any mode of flying that doesn't involve a parachute; or preferably a rocket to sit on!

They're a bit annoying from my point of view in that they're very hard to see, and I wouldn't fancy hitting one.
Reply 241
Wzz
I'm sure I'll still be flying something interesting by then; I'll be waiting for your email. You can fudge me through a couple of PMEs if my eyesight starts to go in return.... :wink:

It's a deal!! :smile:
Reply 242
Wzz
What? Give me a few thousand pounds of thrust out the back any day.

So thats the Fouga Magister out the question then :wink:
Reply 243
Nikki J S
although I would give anything to be a passenger (well, almost anything) -Wzz are you listening!!

Nikki R U flirting with Wzz? :wink:
jetboy18

LOL
Reply 245
DazYaABBB
LOL

Do u know something I don't?
jetboy18
Do u know something I don't?

I think Nikki J S has the hots for Wzz.
Reply 247
jetboy18

I'd flirt with Wzz if i got a flight in something fast!
Reply 248
mark1010
I'd flirt with Wzz if i got a flight in something fast!

Well, it's the thought that counts, I suppose. Should I be flattered? I'm afraid based on your name I'm unlikely to be too receptive.....!
Wzz
Well, it's the thought that counts, I suppose. Should I be flattered? I'm afraid based on your name I'm unlikely to be too receptive.....!

but you are to 17 year old girls?
Reply 250
I don't think I'll be trading flights in anything regardless. Even if I was running my own squadron, I'd have a hell of a bit of explaining to do.
Reply 251
Wzz

Don't worry. i won't flirt with you. Looks like i'll just have to wait to get in before going in something faster than a viking.
Reply 252
mark1010
Don't worry. i won't flirt with you.

Very good to know.
Reply 253
Wzz
I don't recall saying that. Besides, maybe I'm just 18? I don't think I'll be trading flights in anything regardless of who flirts or for how long. Even if I was running my own squadron, I'd have a hell of a bit of explaining to do.

Wzz, you don't have to explain yourself to that idiot. What anyone on this site does, or doesn't do in their personal life has nothing to do with him!!
Reply 254
Nikki J S
Wzz, you don't have to explain yourself to that idiot. What anyone on this site does, or doesn't do in their personal life has nothing to do with him!!

Very nicely put, I suppose. Perhaps a good time to drag this thread back on topic, before it becomes another shouting match flyer'd probably like to see again...?
It's actually you guys that take this topic off track. It's the general attitude towards users that makes them want to react. It is Your general tone and choice of vocabulary, such as 'Idiot'.

That is all.
Reply 256
Fair enough, thats the end of that conversation as far as I'm concerned.

Back onto topic, I have my RAF initial presentation at my local AFCO tomorrow. Slightly nervous but I'm sure that I'll survive! :smile:
Nikki J S
Fair enough, thats the end of that conversation as far as I'm concerned.

Back onto topic, I have my RAF initial presentation at my local AFCO tomorrow. Slightly nervous but I'm sure that I'll survive! :smile:

Shut the fuck up, I hope it all goes wrong for you. Did you seriously think I would let a comment from you, directed at me, on another part of the forum drop? Think again.

If you act like you do in real life as you do on here, you'll never ever become a Doctor. It's as simple as.

Oh, and everytime I come on here, you're always on this message board!!!!
Reply 258
Fair enough :smile:
Reply 259
Sorry to say this, but he does have a point.

Latest

Trending

Trending