Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think this is just getting rediculous now. What was started as a thread to give people advice has been degraded into nothing more than a place for people to get at others. Makes you proud doesn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    but not back then, she begged and begged
    WTF?

Actually having read past PMs it would seem you were the one begging to kiss her, meet her in real life etc...rather sick if you ask me. Ffs this is an internet forum, you don't go around saying those things to girls you hardly know. No wonder she left. Get a life mate.

N.B
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It is not of importance to you what I decide to go into, but I promise you it will be successful whatever I do decide to do.
    Have just been pointed to a thread where you say :

1st year of work: £19,000
    2nd year of work: £21,000 (climbing ladder)
    3rd year of work: £24,000 (climbing ladder)
    Don't spend it all at once. You'll find it's a lot better as a military officer.

(Original post by Wzz)
    Again, well done. You must be so proud.
    yep
    (Original post by Wzz)

You're out by pretty much 10 years. I'm in my early twenties. My point is you're warbling on about how fantastically intelligent you are compared to me (although why you got on to this I don't know) when you managed ABBB? Not only did I not slip to any Bs, I packed in an extra A on top of yours; not to mention having a degree. So what's your basis for you being smarter; other than the fact that your pride's taking a bit of a wounding?
    Where did I say I was more intelligent than you? Being smarter doesn't necessarily mean academic. I mean in terms of quizzes, general knowledge questions, CHESS! Why not have a little 1v1 chess? If you beat me, i'll give you access to everything of mine and i'll idol you.

(Original post by Wzz)
    Moving to countries? How many countries does the RAF have permanent aircrew based in? The answer's one. The UK! I can do 6 weeks in the Falklands... maybe do a couple of years in Cyprus, but that's hotly contested, and not the sort of thing you get told to do.
    and if you get sent out?

i don't really care about wtf you do in the RAF

(Original post by Wzz)
    What job are you going to get where no-one's ever going to tell you what to do?
    a management job of course you silly thing!
    (Original post by Wzz)
    Military orders are a far cry from some screaming sergeant major on TV. We're grown ups in the officer world, and act like them. No-one needs to be told to do things.
    LOL YEAH RIGHT. Not saying the guy above you will scream at you but he certainly does give you orders
    (Original post by Wzz)
    Ah, right, suddenly everything becomes clear. So your parents are better than me, and by association you are too?
    Again, you are twisting the story, where did I say they were better than you?

(Original post by Wzz)

You'll notice that I haven't mentioned how much money my parents earn. Perhaps they earn a lot more than yours? I'm happy to enter into any disagreements with my own strengths.

Your parents having money doesn't make you anything more than a petulant, spoiled, arrogant waste of space.
    LOL i've had to study and i've enjoyed studying, learning my subjects was fun, I adored it, I needed it....

(Original post by Wzz)
    So you're a bit on the materialistic side? This is a ridiculous conversation. You have well off parents; your answer to everything; and somehow you're better than anyone else who uses this forum?

Get some money yourself before you brag about having it. I could go and ask my mum and dad for a handout too; shall we have a contest to see who can get the most out of their parents? Or is that a little on the petty side...?
    You're the one saying you earn so much in the RAF!

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    WTF?

Actually having read past PMs it would seem you were the one begging to kiss her, meet her in real life etc...rather sick if you ask me. Ffs this is an internet forum, you don't go around saying those things to girls you hardly know. No wonder she left. Get a life mate.

N.B
    LOL HAHAHAH you think that's for real? meet her in real life? HAVE YOU SEEN WAHT HER ARAB ASS LOOKS LIKE!?!?! I wouldn't go near her with a 10 metre barge poll

(Original post by Wzz)
    Have just been pointed to a thread where you say :

Don't spend it all at once. You'll find it's a lot better as a military officer.
    So you didn't decide to quote after year 3? Also what if my parents decide to buy me a house?

ReputationRep:
    She looks like an 'Arab?' LMAO! You sure you've seen her picture?

I'm not here to defend anyone but by God you are really perverted. The fact you're insulting someone you hardly know, claiming to know what she looks like (WHEREIN FACT YOU DON'T), begging for her picture, wanting to 'kiss' and 'hold her tight' regardless of the fact you don't know who she is makes me cringe.

It's not for 'real' you say then for ffs stop Pming cos I’m sick of having to tidy up her account. You are such a geek it's sickening.

I've had a good look at your picture, and you're right whilst you're not 'ugly' you're not handsome either. Lookwise Aleena outclasses you. Personality wise – outshines you. Intelligence wise - she surpasses you. In fact I bet you my bottom dollar nearly everyone on this forum surpasses you in that department. I have better things to do then insult you on an internet forum but I do have one word of advice: Get a life GEEK.

ReputationRep:
    It's not for 'real' you say then for ffs stop Pming cos I’m sick of having to tidy up her account.
    But they're funny

ReputationRep:
    But they're funny
    And they're sick as hell. N.B

An 'Arab?' LMAO! I'm not here to defend anyone but by God you are really perverted. The fact you're insulting someone you hardly know, claiming to know what she looks like (WHERE IN FACT YOU DON'T), begging for her picture, wanting to 'kiss' and 'hold her tight' regardless of the fact you don't know who she is makes me cringe. It's not for 'real' you say then for ffs stop Pming cos I’m sick of having to tidy up her account. You are such a geek it's sickening. I've had a good look at your picture, and you're right whilst you're not 'ugly' you're not handsome either. Lookwise Aleena outclasses you. Personality wise – outshines you. Intelligence wise - she surpasses you. In fact I bet you my bottom dollar nearly everyone on this forum surpasses you in that department. I have better things to do then insult you on an internet forum but I do have one word of advice: Get a life GEEK.
    Yes i have seen her picture, she's ****ing horrible.

She begged me and said " i'll send you my picture if you stop attacking this server "
    i replied with " i've already seen your damn fugly picture !

i don't even PM her, she used to pm me too. i consider myself a normal looking boy, i just happen to have good looking girlfriends, not my fault!

Zjewel, Bhaal, they are all stupid arabs

ReputationRep:
    i don't even PM her
    That's just a lie

That's just a lie
    sure i've pm'd you a couple of times, just because it's fun but not frequently how you make out
    who cares? you're a dumb arab that should be thankful you're allowedin this country

ReputationRep:
    sure i've pm'd you a couple of times, just because it's fun but not frequently how you make out
    who cares? you're a dumb arab that should be thankful you're allowedin this country
    I haven't made anything out. You don't even know who you're talking to, which makes this all the more fun

I haven't made anything out. You don't even know who you're talking to, which makes this all the more fun
    I know i don't know you in real life(glad), and yes, it's all fun to me.

oh, and right now, that's you

i couldnt simply care who the other guy is

ReputationRep:
    Yes i have seen her picture, she's ****ing horrible.

She begged me and said " i'll send you my picture if you stop attacking this server "
    i replied with " i've already seen your damn fugly picture !

i don't even PM her, she used to pm me too. i consider myself a normal looking boy, i just happen to have good looking girlfriends, not my fault!

Zjewel, Bhaal, they are all stupid arabs

ROFL!

You just called her an 'Arab!' ---- which means you have no idea what she looks like!

What makes you think she wasn't humouring you? I'd have been frightened if I'd received PMs like that. You turned nasty only when she told you that you were ‘scum’, did she hurt your feelings little diddlydums?

FFS we read PMs of you really shattered she wasn't replying. LMAO!

You happen to have...what? You serious? Do they know you have sick perverted thoughts about girls you barely know?

I also know Bhaal and can confirm he isn't even of that orgin despite his screename.

N.B

ROFL!

You just called her an 'Arab!' ---- which means you have no idea what she looks like!

What makes you think she wasn't humouring you? I'd have been frightened if I'd received PMs like that. You turned nasty only when she told you that you were ‘scum’, did she hurt your feelings little diddlydums?

FFS we read PMs of you really shattered she wasn't replying. LMAO!

You happen to have...what? You serious? Do they know you have sick perverted thoughts about girls you barely know?

I also know Bhaal and confirm he isn't even of that orgin despite his screename.
    1v1 chess?

i wasn't shattering wtf are you talking about? sick perverted thoughts? where have i said anything sexual to w2s?

one of her parents is from some *****y middle eastern country

i think the whole place shud be bombed

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, he calls anyone he gets annoyed with that, along with Jew, Packie (sic), ******, etc.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    "waiting2smile"s - for the sake of people who at least have a vague idea what's going on could you try signing your posts differently...not necessarily in a way that identifies you're alter egos but at least in a way that distinguishes you from each other.

Thanks

edit - I know one of you is but it's hard to know whether un NB'd posts are posts that NB forgot to sign or posts from the other person

To be fair, he calls anyone he gets annoyed with that, along with Jew, Packie (sic), ******, etc.
    nonono, you are not even british.

BO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY

and no, i dont get annoyed, im simply having fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    "waiting2smile"s - for the sake of people who at least have a vague idea what's going on could you try signing your posts differently...not necessarily in a way that identifies you're alter egos but at least in a way that distinguishes you from each other.

Thanks

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.