The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
flyer_2k3
neither will you mr 700 posts

Nah i won't be an RAF pilot cos i have hayfever, so i can't actually apply.
Reply 121
Vladek
Nah i won't be an RAF pilot cos i have hayfever, so i can't actually apply.

unlucky

.....\i will earn good money and be successful whatever i do/
Reply 122
It would appear that at least someone has done some background research into what conditions are acceptable for pilots within the RAF. :smile:
Reply 123
i'm doing a degree so i have time to think about it all and other options :smile: and how do you know the what nots in the RAF? did you look into it? a career in the RAF interest u?
Reply 124
flyer_2k3
unlucky

It's quite sad that your only response to people is to resort to insults.

You started a thread asking for people's advice and opinions on becoming a pilot, and when they have kindly given up their time to help you, you have responded by insulting them.

And as I have said before, I wish you success for whatever you do in the future.
Reply 125
Nikki J S
It's quite sad that your only response to people is to resort to insults.

You started a thread asking for people's advice and opinions on becoming a pilot, and when they have kindly given up their time to help you, you have responded by insulting them.

And as I have said before, I wish you success for whatever you do in the future.

How have I insulted him? Oh and this thread wasn't for me.... was just enquiring as to the type of responses i'd get as a friend of mine is thinking of joining the RAF, as well as me to fly for an airline company.

I do not have ADD nor do I have those GCSE's listed.... Try mostly a's and a couple of b's :tongue:
Reply 126
Time to end the thread I think!!
Reply 127
Yes.
Reply 128
flyer_2k3
unlucky

I already earn good money and have more letters after my name than you'll probably ever have, so... whats your point?

Its not that unlucky, i didn't apply to be a pilot :biggrin:
Reply 129
Vladek
I already earn good money and have more letters after my name than you'll probably ever have, so... whats your point?

In other words you're some lonely man without a wife or kids.
Reply 130
Vladek

Vladek, it's obvious from Flyer's responses that he is deliberately out to provoke an argument with people ( probably the only way he can get any one to converse with him) - don't stoop to his level - you're better than that.

I, for one, won't be responding to the immature comments in this silly thread any more.
Reply 131
Nikki J S
Vladek, it's obvious from Flyer's responses that he is deliberately out to provoke an argument with people ( probably the only way he can get any one to converse with him) - don't stoop to his level - you're better than that.

I, for one, won't be responding to the immature comments in this silly thread any more.

Actually I simply asked for my friend :smile: Funny that an ex recruit says the advice given here is a load of BS. I think i'm inclined to agree.
Reply 132
lol i only just graduated and i really don't want to get married just yet and my god kids, erm not for a few years thankyou.

You're probably right Nikki :smile: i'll leave it.
Reply 133
Phreak
Reply 134
flyer_2k3
Phreak

Its spelt "Freak".
Reply 135
It's* and my grammatical error was there on purpose.
Reply 136
flyer_2k3
It's* and my grammatical error was there on purpose.

Its still spelt incorrectly.
Reply 137
Vladek
Its still spelt incorrectly.

Same to yours.
Reply 138
Flyer

My worst nightmare would be spending a flight in the cockpit with you. Infact a long haul flight would be like going to hell and back.
Reply 139
Please (ALL OF YOU) shut up now! I'm fed up of reading bul!shit. I log onto this site to see if there is any new or interesting info and i get this...ffs

Latest

Trending

Trending