Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m starting to think about my future seriously now. So I think I’m going to do a physics kind of degree…theoretical physics, mathematical physics, physics and maths, engineering physics or just engineering. I HATE particles so I want a degree without particles; does anyone know of one that exists? I also like maths a lot. I just don’t know how to choose so I need advice. I don’t like engines and building bridges it seems boring. I’m only really going to university so I can move out of home and also I just want to do sports at university. So I don’t want something that will take up all my time studying. Also I'm in year 12 so I'm going to be applying VERY soon.

ReputationRep:
    Have a look on uní websites you are interested in going to and have a look at what courses will include. Most degrees should allow you to have a social life because your timetable won't be as long as school/college so you should have plenty of time to study and have fun too if you manage your time well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What makes you hate particles?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.