Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain WILL be at the back of the queue after Brexit, says US Ambassador Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7116741.html

PROJECT FEAR!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    here we go again with your whinging and moaning

ReputationRep:
    Oh give up, they are queing up to sign a deal, and even if they weren't, we can trade with whoever. We just destroyed TTIP, something anyone concerned about our national interest and NHS should be pleased about. You people are so immature and biased, when is the sore loser's brigade going to move forward, and pull together with everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Will these threads ever stop?!

Can you just make a thread called "Brexit ramblings" and have everything related to Brexit there? Rather than clogging up the latest posts section (just a thought)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Oh give up, they are queing up to sign a deal, and even if they weren't, we can trade with whoever. We just destroyed TTIP, something anyone concerned about our national interest and NHS should be pleased about. You people are so immature and biased, when is the sore loser's brigade going to move forward, and pull together with everyone?
    The French already stopped TTIP. We however will be signing that same deal, if not worse, once the USA clears the queue and gets to us. You really think we have more clout than the EU?

ReputationRep:
    :emo:...i never thought this would happen when i voted. i just went along with everyone else in the badger baiting club.

wait... i voted REMAIN*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Actually, the prices of lifesaving drugs are already rising because the EU has some of the lowest drug prices in the world.

We also didn't destroy TTIP, the UK was it's biggest supporter and we'll be signing up to it as soon as it becomes available, and France won't be there to negotiate on our behalf.

ReputationRep:
    Obama hates the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    The French already stopped TTIP. We however will be signing that same deal, if not worse, once the USA clears the queue and gets to us. You really think we have more clout than the EU?
    I know, because they are the only western nation left worth their salt, with any pride, and seemingly any clue. And don't get me wrong, I share your view of British rulers and people. I think British people are widely corrupted, and dumb and uncaring, and I trust the French people as far more intellectual, informed and courageous in opposing the US and such terrible things as TTIP, and in looking out for their nation. However the fact remains they were the only nation in Europe to oppose-Obama sent some Swedish shill to soften up Paris. This gave me indications of Europe's future. I didn't just vote for British independence, I think the other large European nations, especially the French, would be better off. Southern Europe could certainly do better than the disastrous unemployment, and have more say. I hope the Europeans kick against Merkel and Washingtons wishes for the long term. Ieven had a flicker of a notion we could do something conservative in one way, to get something less conservative in an another down the line, hell, even a republic, or some mentality shift, that would get the English less conservative and more politically informed. But this myth of being anti-Europe is false, certainly I want the best fro France and favour their independence. I also think(and will post this article later) that Washington and corporations are instrumental in wanting a homogenized, and thus more easily controlled, Europe.

ReputationRep:
    TTIP negotiations will fail now that the UK - its biggest supporter within the EU - is out of the talks. So the EU will not be in the queue at all and the UK will therefore be in front of the queue.

The UK and the USA will probably make a free trade deal immediately after the UK leaves the EU.

I see that you have also superbly ignored this article: http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKCN0ZE04O

ReputationRep:
    They didn't want Scotland to gain independence either. **** the elite, it has nothing to do with America they can piss off.

EU benefits oligarchs and the central bankers. A good way of controlling European nations, and imposing what WE the people do not want.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.