I guess the title is self explanatory but I'll elaborate a little bit more about my situation.
I am a prospective student for Goldsmith's MA Social Anthropology course, they replied with a conditional offer. At the time I had already graduated, so what I really wanted to know was whether I made their offer or not. I called to inquire and it turn out I did (yayy!!). I uploaded my transcript and all the other documents they required. Is it safe to assume I will get an unconditional offer? Would it be worth emailing them to ask what their decision is, since I would need to organize plane tickets/ accommodation?
Also should I expect to hear back from them soon? It's been 2/3 weeks since I've uploaded my transcript and one of the administrators said to expect to hear from them soon.
Who do you think it is...