Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I guess the title is self explanatory but I'll elaborate a little bit more about my situation.

I am a prospective student for Goldsmith's MA Social Anthropology course, they replied with a conditional offer. At the time I had already graduated, so what I really wanted to know was whether I made their offer or not. I called to inquire and it turn out I did (yayy!!). I uploaded my transcript and all the other documents they required. Is it safe to assume I will get an unconditional offer? Would it be worth emailing them to ask what their decision is, since I would need to organize plane tickets/ accommodation?

Also should I expect to hear back from them soon? It's been 2/3 weeks since I've uploaded my transcript and one of the administrators said to expect to hear from them soon.

Many Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    I was in the same position last week. I emailed admissions about it and I got a reply almost immediately saying that my offer was now unconditional. It might not work out the same for you but I definitely think it would be worth it to try emailing them.

Denise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deniealy)
    I was in the same position last week. I emailed admissions about it and I got a reply almost immediately saying that my offer was now unconditional. It might not work out the same for you but I definitely think it would be worth it to try emailing them.

Denise
    I sent them an email today and I also got an unconditional offer thanks for your reply and congratulations for getting in!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.