Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

help! i bought 14 instead of 7 tickets at ALTON towers- can i get my money back? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I meant to buy 7 for my family, but i booked double and now its racked up half a grand on my dads credit card :'( please help

i've called their accomodation number (0871 222 1100 )but i cant get through. i cant ring their booking number (0871 222 3330) since the lines are closed. i even tried calling Merlin directly ( 03333 212001 ) but i cant get through.

their faq pages suggest i email them, which i have and attached the tickets with the email. ([email protected])

what shall i do now? what will happen? has this happened to you?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Just speak to customer services on Monday. I thought Alton Towers were notorious for having half price ticket offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just speak to customer services on Monday. I thought Alton Towers were notorious for having half price ticket offers?
    Its about 30quid for an adult. And thats with group discount. How much did u usually pay?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/dea...owers-vouchers

cereal one is pretty common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/dea...owers-vouchers

cereal one is pretty common.
    Isnt that really hard to find ?

Just got off the phone with them, they said theyll refund me on for the additional tickets. Phew im so relieved.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.