Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't feel completely right days after drinking? watch

Not sure if this should be here or in the mental health forum so sorry if it's wrong.

Basically, I went out on Friday night and got completely drunk for the first time. I mean I've drunk before but never to that extent. I don't remember all of the night but I know roughly what happened. Surprisingly I woke up feeling completely fine the next morning!

However it's now Sunday and I still don't feel 100% normal. I'm not sure how to say it, but I don't feel myself? I'm normally quite a grounded, sensible person but at the moment I feel like my head is just in the clouds.

For example I had to check 3 times today that I did actually send an email this morning because I have no recollection of doing that. I called my boyfriend last night yet I barely remember that happening, I had to look to see that the call was recorded on my phone to be certain of it. And now that I know I called him, I'm trying to remember what we talked about for the 2.5 hours we spoke and can barely remember anything. I'll admit that I'm getting myself a bit too panicked as I'm not sure I'd remember everything about that conversation normally, but it's really scaring me that I can't remember the details.

Am I just being paranoid? I feel like I probably am but I just can't seem to shake this feeling of not being completely right.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.