Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Losing internet when I become comfortable around my crush? Watch

When we didn't know each other there was strong sexual tension between us, neither of us wouldn't talk, just my heart would race whenever he was around. He was the mysterious boy and I was this mysterious girl. The feeling was euphoric, but after a mutual friend brought us together, we began to talk. As I felt more comfortable, the tension between us faded. Is it normal that I don't look forward to seeing him as much anymore because we already broke the ice? I miss the feeling of being excited and noticing each other but not knowing each other.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    When we didn't know each other there was strong sexual tension between us, neither of us wouldn't talk, just my heart would race whenever he was around. He was the mysterious boy and I was this mysterious girl. The feeling was euphoric, but after a mutual friend brought us together, we began to talk. As I felt more comfortable, the tension between us faded. Is it normal that I don't look forward to seeing him as much anymore because we already broke the ice? I miss the feeling of being excited and noticing each other but not knowing each other.
    Losing interest ***

ReputationRep:
    I say you jump on him to reignite the flame. :sexface:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I say you jump on him to reignite the flame. :sexface:
    That's a turn off. I like to be subtle with my signals lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh so this isn't about internet ...

(Original post by fefssdf)
    lol I wana change the title. It's not what you think 😂

ReputationRep:
    lol I wana change the title. It's not what you think 😂
    I don't think you can change the title so you're stuck with it hahahah

Ought to check the ethernet cable...

Kidding. That kind of thing usually happens with crushes before you get to know them properly. You make up these ideals and fantasies about how they are, then they really disappoint you lol, it's just the way it works.

ReputationRep:
    Thread title confused me. I was about to say that losing Internet connection was the universe's way of telling you to put your phone down and pay attention to the person in front of you.

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Thread title confused me. I was about to say that losing Internet connection was the universe's way of telling you to put your phone down and pay attention to the person in front of you.
    Blame autocorrect 😂*
    Can you answer my thread pls because everyone is focusing on the internet *
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'm disappointed I thought you had uncovered some connection previously unknown to science between love and wifi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Ought to check the ethernet cable...

Kidding. That kind of thing usually happens with crushes before you get to know them properly. You make up these ideals and fantasies about how they are, then they really disappoint you lol, it's just the way it works.
    I hope you didn't mean his biological cable that connects two humans together...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Omg such a misleading title...

ReputationRep:
    When I climax I usually disable all wifi in a five mile radius.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really class that as interest, interest is being curious about a person and wanting to share more time with them.
    You shouldn't rely on these feelings tbh, they come and go.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Must be some kind of weird EMP that he carries around to make sure no one is wearing a wire. You know, like on Hawaii Five-0

But really, maybe it's the chase that you enjoy and/or you've built him up to be something that he could never be and/or you just lost interest in him the more you knew about him.

(Original post by Plagioclase)
    I'm disappointed I thought you had uncovered some connection previously unknown to science between love and wifi.
    It came out unintentionally, I know it's a wicked idea.*I'll let you know when I do come up with something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    Lol

I was going to ask if still on dial-up

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by The_Meritocrat)
    When I climax I usually disable all wifi in a five mile radius.
    You're hilarious
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Must be some kind of weird EMP that he carries around to make sure no one is wearing a wire. You know, like on Hawaii Five-0

But really, maybe it's the chase that you enjoy and/or you've built him up to be something that he could never be and/or you just lost interest in him the more you knew about him.
    hahaha!

Tbh I also have adhd so i do lose interest very quickly. I do like the chase to an extent, but the guy has to show that he is interested otherwise it gets a little bit frustrating. I feel like once you talk a person the passion just goes away, sadly.*
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You're hilarious

hahaha!

Tbh I also have adhd so i do lose interest very quickly. I do like the chase to an extent, but the guy has to show that he is interested otherwise it gets a little bit frustrating. I feel like once you talk a person the passion just goes away, sadly.*
    Maybe for the right kind of guy who does everything right.. the spark'll last for just a bit more and you can get closer to having a relationship maybe not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.