The Student Room Group

How to get Edexcel exam paper back? How much??

I sat the edexcel core science exams in May 2016 and I am wondering how much it would be to get all three papers back (Biology (B1) Chemistry (C1) Physics (P1) ??
Reply 1
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
I sat the edexcel core science exams in May 2016 and I am wondering how much it would be to get all three papers back (Biology (B1) Chemistry (C1) Physics (P1) ??

Around £30 if my memory is correct.

It costs £7.75 for each script. It's worth noting, however, that you won't be able to get your papers remarked if you ask for them back (for GCSE papers).
Original post by usycool1
It costs £7.75 for each script. It's worth noting, however, that you won't be able to get your papers remarked if you ask for them back (for GCSE papers).

Why is that?!
Original post by sulaimanali
Why is that?!

Because you can't request photocopies of your paper at GCSE - it has to be the original. I don't know why you can't request photocopies however.
Original post by usycool1
Because you can't request photocopies of your paper at GCSE - it has to be the original. I don't know why you can't request photocopies however.
Oh right! Thank you :smile:But still..why can't the papers be remarked if we get them back? Let's say the examiners marking is already on it (if not done electronically), then we can't change answers.
Reply 6

Edexcel have introduced priority copies for GCSE this year (they've been available at A level for years). That means that for about £12 a paper they will send it back in time for you to look at it and then go for a re-mark if you want.

Quick Reply

Latest