Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, me and four friends got a flat for our second year in Bristol. I've since dropped out of the university and am looking for someone to replace me in the flat.

£106 per week, nice area, only 4 minutes' walk from nearest supermarket and 10 minutes' walk from UoB and the student union. Near plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs. Ground floor flat with 5 bedrooms (double beds), kitchen (two sinks), living room, huge hallway and two bathrooms. Address is 7 Alexandra Road, Clifton.

PM me if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, interested in taking you up on this. About to begin a PhD at Bristol this year. I'll be in Bristol in the next couple of week if that's helpful?

P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PWRELPH)
    Hey, interested in taking you up on this. About to begin a PhD at Bristol this year. I'll be in Bristol in the next couple of week if that's helpful?

P
    Hi, unfortunately I'm not in Bristol, but if you want to see the flat I can check if my flat mates are there and can show you around?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.