The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Teaching hopefully :smile: Got an interview tomorrow and one the following Wednesday

Ah brilliant mate, what level and what subject? Try not to be too nervous, just think as each one as practise for future interviews until you inevitably get the role :smile: It'll happen.
Liking someone can suck...and really ****ing hurt :frown: It's never great being used lol, but in every experience there's a lesson?
Original post by sleepinglions
Liking someone can suck...and really ****ing hurt :frown: It's never great being used lol, but in every experience there's a lesson?

you need to realise you deserve something more than just eye candy who doesnt feel the same way back

just because theyre super nice and good looking doesnt mean they have to reciprocate your feelings and that means you need to move on cos you deserve more
Original post by ForestShadow

you need to realise you deserve something more than just eye candy who doesnt feel the same way back

just because theyre super nice and good looking doesnt mean they have to reciprocate your feelings and that means you need to move on cos you deserve more

You speak a lot of sense :smile: :h:

I just wish this part was easy!
You speak a lot of sense :smile: :h:

I just wish this part was easy!

its not easy but it is what it is, also control your emotions more too maybe and dont overinvest too early :wink:
its not easy but it is what it is, also control your emotions more too maybe and dont overinvest too early :wink:

:rofl: you advise me like my best friends who've known me forever do haha

you're a wise one
:rofl: you advise me like my best friends who've known me forever do haha

you're a wise one

its hard cos if you dont show some interest, they move on from you and it seems like youre not interested.

but you need to test them too, dont play hard to get, just chill a bit and tell them you enjoy their company etc and always reciprocate stuff (reply quite quickly, agree to go out etc) but DONT make the first move ALL The time
its hard cos if you dont show some interest, they move on from you and it seems like youre not interested.

but you need to test them too, dont play hard to get, just chill a bit and tell them you enjoy their company etc and always reciprocate stuff (reply quite quickly, agree to go out etc) but DONT make the first move ALL The time

I'll definitely keep note for the future :h:

Will be a while for sure haha, but will still keep note :tongue:

Oh hai.

Patience....:hugs:
Original post by ironandbeer2
Patience....:hugs:

:smile: just can't help but feel really silly!
:smile: just can't help but feel really silly!

You're not silly, only human x
:hat2:
I'M RIDING SOLOOOOO
YEAH IM FEELING GUD TONITE FINALLY DOING ME AND IT FEELS SO RigHT.
TIME 2 TO DO THE THINGS I LYK.. GOING TO DA CLUB EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT OH NO ONE TO ANSWER TO NO ONES GON ARGUE NOOO AND SINCE I GOT THAT HOLD OFF ME IM LIVIN LIFE NOW THAT IM FREEE YHHH TOLD ME GET MY **** TOGETHER NOW I GOT MY SHT TOGEVA YEHEYE NOW I MADE IT THROUGH DA WEATHER BETTER DAYS ARE GON GET BETTER IM SO SORRY THAT IT DIDNT WORK OUT IM MOVIN ON IM SO SORRY BUT ITS OVER NOW THE PAIN IS GONE.
IM PUTTING ON MY SHADES TO COVER UP MY EYES IM JUMPIN ON MY RIDE IM HEADING OUT TONITE
You're not silly, only human x

:smile: Thank you dear x

Original post by emerald7770
I'M RIDING SOLOOOOO
YEAH IM FEELING GUD TONITE FINALLY DOING ME AND IT FEELS SO RigHT. TIME 2 TO DO THE THINGS I LYK.. GOING TO DA CLUB EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT OH NO ONE TO ANSWER TO NO ONES GON ARGUE NOOO AND SINCE I GOT THAT HOLD OFF ME IM LIVIN LIFE NOW THAT IM FREEE YHHH TOLD ME GET MY **** TOGETHER NOW I GOT MY SHT TOGEVA YEHEYE NOW I MADE IT THROUGH DA WEATHER BETTER DAYS ARE GON GET BETTER IM SO SORRY THAT IT DIDNT WORK OUT IM MOVIN ON IM SO SORRY BUT ITS OVER NOW THE PAIN IS GONE.
IM PUTTING ON MY SHADES TO COVER UP MY EYES IM JUMPIN ON MY RIDE IM HEADING OUT TONITE

Haven't heard that song in 5eva :redface:

Also, Schofield as your dp - had to rep ya. Brownie points from me! Are you watching the new season??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by emerald7770
I'M RIDING SOLOOOOO
YEAH IM FEELING GUD TONITE FINALLY DOING ME AND IT FEELS SO RigHT.
TIME 2 TO DO THE THINGS I LYK.. GOING TO DA CLUB EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT OH NO ONE TO ANSWER TO NO ONES GON ARGUE NOOO AND SINCE I GOT THAT HOLD OFF ME IM LIVIN LIFE NOW THAT IM FREEE YHHH TOLD ME GET MY **** TOGETHER NOW I GOT MY SHT TOGEVA YEHEYE NOW I MADE IT THROUGH DA WEATHER BETTER DAYS ARE GON GET BETTER IM SO SORRY THAT IT DIDNT WORK OUT IM MOVIN ON IM SO SORRY BUT ITS OVER NOW THE PAIN IS GONE.

I like this, you should make it into a song or something.

Schofield

:rofl:

SCOFIELD.

You watched Prison Break back when it was on TV right? Or am I imagining here?

You watched Prison Break back when it was on TV right? Or am I imagining here?

Imagining, I'm afraid. Saw hype for it over the years but not convinced it'd be my bag.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Latest