The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Morning all, how are we all doing?

Hey!

Not too bad thank you hehe, had a super slow morning and kept falling asleep :lol:

What about you? :smile:
Morning all, how are we all doing?

Tired...but know tired of what....
Sounds a much better morning, and im not to bad just fed up of drama at home

Awww, I know how that can feel :frown: Sorry to hear that, if you ever want to rant or anything, just drop me a PM! :smile:
Dont be sorry and thanks for the offer but trust me when ever i rant or talk about what is going on people tend to get bored or annoyed/cross or leave but thank you :smile:

I was literally the same, but a few days back I opened up to someone totally random as it all just got too much and it was surprisingly a very wise move :teehee: But no problem! Some others on here are also super lovely too :smile:
Guys, I'm planning my 21st birthday and it's a boat party - but I need a theme :frown:

pls help, my birthday's on halloween, party's on the 4th November, but I need themes other than halloween haha, can have a scary twist though!
Original post by sleepinglions
Guys, I'm planning my 21st birthday and it's a boat party - but I need a theme :frown:

pls help, my birthday's on halloween, party's on the 4th November, but I need themes other than halloween haha, can have a scary twist though!

What kinda boat is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What kinda boat is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really a boat person, it's literally a boat haaha which fits 140 people and has a lower and upper deck :tongue:
I'm not really a boat person, it's literally a boat haaha which fits 140 people and has a lower and upper deck :tongue:

So it's a big boat, probably not made of wood - that rules out pirates. Titanic it is - stick a fake iceberg in front of it to scare the drunks:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
So it's a big boat, probably not made of wood - that rules out pirates. Titanic it is - stick a fake iceberg in front of it to scare the drunks:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg :rofl:

I'm good at these things:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm good at these things:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol maybe but dude
Count me outta zat boat trip :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lol maybe but dude
Count me outta zat boat trip :tongue:

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
@sleepinglions
I don't know if you have heard this song but I've been listening to it a lot recently and just thought that you may like it!
[video="youtube;0yW7w8F2TVA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yW7w8F2TVA[/video]
So here's the video for it

I hope you're OK :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
@sleepinglions
I don't know if you have heard this song but I've been listening to it a lot recently and just thought that you may like it!
[video="youtube;0yW7w8F2TVA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yW7w8F2TVA[/video]
So here's the video for it

I hope you're OK :smile:

You're honestly such a gem :redface:

Thank you darling :h: I love his voice and this is such a beautiful song too!
You're honestly such a gem :redface:

Thank you darling :h: I love his voice and this is such a beautiful song too!

Aww as are you! :yep:

No worries :smile: Me too, and that's very true too! I'm glad you think so too :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have arrived. Please welcome possibly the most unlucky single in all England! *wild applause*:cheers:

Hey! How are you m'dear? :smile:
Original post by ToussJ
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have arrived. Please welcome possibly the most unlucky single in all England! *wild applause*:cheers:

Wooohooooo welcome :tongue: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToussJ

single can be lucky :lol:

think about all those shallow/mean/abusive/restrictive partners youve skipped :holmes:

Latest