The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Toni58
I've only got the vac holder email address to contact, which I've done a few times and had no response.. :-(

It's a shame there isn't someone who you can actually liaise with. I hope you hear back soon 😊
Reply 481
Original post by Escapalda lamen
Fair enough that is definitely long. I also come in from Essex near Ilford and it takes an hour/hour 10. Isn't there any closer offices to you that they can put you in.

Unfortunately not, it's Croydon or Stratford and that's not looking likely anytime soon.
Reply 482
Hi all,
I requested an update from the vacs holder and was told we are in the middle of hmrc's biggest recruitment excersize in history and we will hear from them by April. Could be sooner, but that's the very latest.
Pants eh?
11 mths from start to finish?! :-( crazy
Original post by Toni58
Hi all,
I requested an update from the vacs holder and was told we are in the middle of hmrc's biggest recruitment excersize in history and we will hear from them by April. Could be sooner, but that's the very latest.
Pants eh?

Waoh, that is a joke. Toni58 what location is your vacancy holder and when did they tell you this?
Reply 484
Original post by success007
Waoh, that is a joke. Toni58 what location is your vacancy holder and when did they tell you this?

Leeds/Bradford and I was told Friday.
This message relates to us all in this exercise regardless of location
Original post by Toni58
Hi all,
Pants eh?

I sent an email seeking clarification if ALL would hear by then and if not - would we have a formal offer by Christmas( 25 December 2017) ( valid qn given the way things are going )
Original post by Toni58
Leeds/Bradford and I was told Friday.
This message relates to us all in this exercise regardless of location

I called E&C HR on friday as well and spoke with someone that confirmed that once preemployment checks is passed, they already sent lists of success candidates to VHs and specifically confirmed mine as London Croydon. He told me they have been given deadline to finish this campaign 1st quarter and offers will be going out this month for successful candidates.
Reply 487
I called E&C HR on friday as well and spoke with someone that confirmed that once preemployment checks is passed, they already sent lists of success candidates to VHs and specifically confirmed mine as London Croydon. He told me they have been given deadline to finish this campaign 1st quarter and offers will be going out this month for successful candidates.

I do hope that's true for us all. Fed up of waiting now and getting different messages or zero comms

Hey Success,
Would you mind posting the number that you used to call them as I have a few questions and I wouldn't mind talking to someone who seems to have a bit of an idea of what is going on rather than getting the usual generic responses.
Thanks.
Original post by HammerThyme
Hey Success,
Would you mind posting the number that you used to call them as I have a few questions and I wouldn't mind talking to someone who seems to have a bit of an idea of what is going on rather than getting the usual generic responses.
Thanks.

I phoned the enforcement and compliance recruitment line on 0300 123 1896, let us know what information you get when you call them pls.
Reply 490
I phoned them on Friday too. They said they were in the middle of compiling a list to send to the vacancy holder to arrange start dates. I got the impression she was making anything she could up to get me off the phone though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I phoned the enforcement and compliance recruitment line on 0300 123 1896, let us know what information you get when you call them pls.

I called this number and got through to someone who seemed to want to help. They couldn't tell me anything about my individual situation but regarding the first quarter time frame they did say that they are working to try and get offers out sooner rather than later.
I called this number and got through to someone who seemed to want to help. They couldn't tell me anything about my individual situation but regarding the first quarter time frame they did say that they arelater.

More vague language.
(edited 7 years ago)
I called this number and got through to someone who seemed to want to help. They couldn't tell me anything about my individual situation but regarding the first quarter time frame they did say that they are working to try and get offers out sooner rather than later.

Some pple got offer today for belfast and glasgow on other thread...so hopefully things are moving
Some pple got offer today for belfast and glasgow on other thread...so hopefully things are moving

Band O or HO? I started in Lisburn in November.
Hey guys, I am happy to announce that I got my formal offer this evening for HO Croydon London to start on 20th Feb, reporting to Daren Cooley. I wish everyone waiting for offer all the best and soonest offer and hope you remain optimistic as things are moving fast now.
Hey guys, I am happy to announce that I got my formal offer this evening for HO Croydon London to start on 20th Feb, reporting to Daren Cooley. I wish everyone waiting for offer all the best and soonest offer and hope you remain optimistic as things are moving fast now.

Congratulations well done I finally got my O grade offer today also to start in croydon and to report to Daren Cooley as well. However I have already started in Croydon as a HO since late November. Do you know what team you are going to be in?
Congratulations well done I finally got my O grade offer today also to start in croydon and to report to Daren Cooley as well. However I have already started in Croydon as a HO since late November. Do you know what team you are going to be in?

My offer states 'Business: Customer Compliance Group, but further states that...During the 12 week induction and training period a decision will be made as to the area of business you will be placed.

Thanks, how is it like over there, what team are you in and how many HOs started with you?

Well done! Hopefully the rest of us won't have to wait much longer now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending