Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi

I have been practising how to put a condom on, so when I eventually have sex its a quick and not an awkward mess.

However, I'm having a very big problem.

As soon as I put the condom on, I climax. The sensation of the condom is causing me to climax and its really starting to worry me. Has anyone else had this problem and how do they solve it? I was thinking of doing the 30 Day No Fap and see if it causes my body to 'reset' so to speak. I can last for quite a while masturbating, it's just the sensation of putting on a condom which causes me to climax, which as you can tell is a big problem.

Help!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you should be doing the opposite of 30 day no fap tbh..

ReputationRep:
    Lol 10/10 troll made me laugh

(Original post by Xenon17)
    Lol 10/10 troll made me laugh
    No Troll, genuine problem believe it or not.

ReputationRep:
    What every single time? Either a load of *******s or try different condom sizes, maybe it's a certain material idk

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for your girlfriend...

ReputationRep:
    Premature / 10

Spoiler:
    Show
    If not trolling, examine your tools + technique e.g. consider a larger size jonny and putting it on more delicately

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Premature / 10

Spoiler:
    Show
    If not trolling, examine your tools + technique e.g. consider a larger size jonny and putting it on more delicately
    Deffinitely not a troll, it's starting to be a concern now as it has happened 4 times. Like the only 4 times I have put a condom on.

I am going to try a larger size jonny....just a lil concerned that it'll happen again. :-/

Any ideas of what it could be and how I can rectify it?

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwww

some1's excited :teehee:

I have suffered from anxiety in the past and still do over think - could this be linked to that?

I take a lot longer when masturbating its only like a light switch when I put on a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have suffered from anxiety in the past and still do over think - could this be linked to that?

I take a lot longer when masturbating its only like a light switch when I put on a condom.
    It's probably because you think about what you're about to do which makes you ***, it's psychological rather than physical.

(Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    It's probably because you think about what you're about to do which makes you ***, it's psychological rather than physical.
    That's gonna be a big hurdle to get over haha! How am I going to not think about what im about to do? :-/

ReputationRep:
    That's gonna be a big hurdle to get over haha! How am I going to not think about what im about to do? :-/
    Tell the girl you're really looking forward to what you're about to do so you might end up blasting it out early, she won't mind, she'll probably feel complimented. Once you've done it enough you'll be chilled to the max and it will stop happening.

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas of what it could be and how I can rectify it?
    Afraid not. I expect that eventually you'll become desensitised to this novel sensation, however, and this freak occurrence will be short-lived. At any rate, generally, once these things have happened the system takes a while to reset so you should still be able to perform, thereafter

ReputationRep:

Maybe it's something in that specific condom? Try a different brand/type etc see what works?

ReputationRep:
    1 second wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have been practising how to put a condom on, so when I eventually have sex its a quick and not an awkward mess.

However, I'm having a very big problem.

As soon as I put the condom on, I climax. The sensation of the condom is causing me to climax and its really starting to worry me. Has anyone else had this problem and how do they solve it? I was thinking of doing the 30 Day No Fap and see if it causes my body to 'reset' so to speak. I can last for quite a while masturbating, it's just the sensation of putting on a condom which causes me to climax, which as you can tell is a big problem.

Help!
    just sit back and enjoy the orgasm! you rock dude! keep your todger splurging!

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Afraid not. I expect that eventually you'll become desensitised to this novel sensation, however, and this freak occurrence will be short-lived. At any rate, generally, once these things have happened the system takes a while to reset so you should still be able to perform, thereafter
    Sounds about right. I wouldnt really know how else to tackle it. It does worry me a lot tbh, because you know I'd like to perform. XD

I know its funny, guys lighten up on the jokes haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.