Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Summer is here and everybody wants to get away from England because it is never truly summer here... or it lasts a week

But in your life so far, however long that may be, where would you rate as being the best place that you have visited? Secondly, where have you planned to be your next destination?

My favourite holiday was when I was 10 years old and I went to Canada and Hawaii on a month long holiday. We visited numerous places over Canada (Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa etc.) and we spent three weeks in Canada in total. My only regret was that I didn't appreciate the scenery as much as I should have, as I was a young brat! Then we spent a week in Honolulu, Hawaii - it was amazing

Where next? I hope to be inter-railing next year, but I'm most looking forward to going to Croatia, as it looks absolutely amazing! A close second would be Switzerland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Summer is here and everybody wants to get away from England because it is never truly summer here... or it lasts a week

But in your life so far, however long that may be, where would you rate as being the best place that you have visited? Secondly, where have you planned to be your next destination?

My favourite holiday was when I was 10 years old and I went to Canada and Hawaii on a month long holiday. We visited numerous places over Canada (Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa etc.) and we spent three weeks in Canada in total. My only regret was that I didn't appreciate the scenery as much as I should have, as I was a young brat! Then we spent a week in Honolulu, Hawaii - it was amazing

Where next? I hope to be inter-railing next year, but I'm most looking forward to going to Croatia, as it looks absolutely amazing! A close second would be Switzerland.
    My best holiday was India on my 5th birthday. Spent time with family I had never met before and ate a bit tooo much sugar. It was pretty nice to be spoilt for an entire 4 weeks. My uncle even bought me a parrot which my dad said I couldnt bring home😞 even so it was my best holiday ever!!!😃

Next Im off to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis to build a hospital in the same town. I may be going back to India next Christmas😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    My best holiday was India on my 5th birthday. Spent time with family I had never met before and ate a bit tooo much sugar. It was pretty nice to be spoilt for an entire 4 weeks. My uncle even bought me a parrot which my dad said I couldnt bring home😞 even so it was my best holiday ever!!!😃

Next Im off to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis to build a hospital in the same town. I may be going back to India next Christmas😊😊😊
    India is somewhere that I really want to visit in the future - once I've explored Europe, then it's Asia (Not sure where I'm going to get all this money from) Whereabouts in India did you go? That's sad about the parrot though!

Oh wow! Good luck with the climb

ReputationRep:
    India is somewhere that I really want to visit in the future - once I've explored Europe, then it's Asia (Not sure where I'm going to get all this money from) Whereabouts in India did you go? That's sad about the parrot though!

Oh wow! Good luck with the climb
    I went a town called Rander in Gujrat. My dad and grandparents were born and grew up there. Also I have family there.

Thank you😃! Im going to need it😂😂😂!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's between going to Australia and newzealand for a month aged 9, or going to Costa Rica last year- my ideal holiday would be going skiing in Whistler as 'be never been to a really high profile ski resort although I've loved all my skiing holidays!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    I went a town called Rander in Gujrat. My dad and grandparents were born and grew up there. Also I have family there.

Thank you😃! Im going to need it😂😂😂!!!
    Ah okay, sorry I did a course on India last term at university so I thought I may have known, but alas I am still ignorant I know it is very obvious but India is absolutely massive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviebrizzle)
    It's between going to Australia and newzealand for a month aged 9, or going to Costa Rica last year- my ideal holiday would be going skiing in Whistler as 'be never been to a really high profile ski resort although I've loved all my skiing holidays!!!
    Would you recommend Costa Rica? I am tempted to take my girlfriend there as a surprise one day

ReputationRep:
    Would you recommend Costa Rica? I am tempted to take my girlfriend there as a surprise one day
    Yeah definitely, it was amazing to see a developing country whilst it's still 100% safe everybody is SO friendly and there's amazing beaches. It really has everything you want.

ReputationRep:
    Such a hard question to answer! I think (although I've loved all my holidays) that it's between either Japan, Canada or Croatia. All such lovely places but in their own different ways.

My next trip is to Ireland in a couple of weeks. Going to visit family and see where my Grandma grew up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.