Turn on thread page Beta

The Chart Show - Channel 5 watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch this? It's on around two o clock on Saturday afternoons. It's hilarious!The voice over people just seem to be having a laugh, cracking dodgy jokes ( sometimes very funny, other times, just outright weird). Yesterday's show was filled with sexual innuendo. There were two good exmples ,only one that I can think of now.
    < after a clip of Avril Lavigne's "My happy Ending", when they're telling the viewers to text and vote>
    " If you want Avril Lavigne to have her happy ending, then use your fingers and put a smile on her face"
    I can see a cult following in the future :P

If anyone watched it yesterday, could you please tell me what the other comment was? I've ben racking my brains.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, sounds funny. Who presents it?

ReputationRep:
    Um...a guy and a girl just do the voice overs. The girl's called Anita Rani I think.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.