Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted to get BBB this results day (however one B is in an AS Level - Geography) and haven't applied through UCAS although I've done my personal statement and everything because I didn't think I wanted to go to uni however now I've decided that I want to study mental health nursing at any university and I was wondering if there was any way I could apply now on the chance that there might be some clearing spaces available? Does anyone know how this works/what the chances would be of me getting a place? Any help would be really appreciated thanks.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ionaisgroovy)
    I'm predicted to get BBB this results day (however one B is in an AS Level - Geography) and haven't applied through UCAS although I've done my personal statement and everything because I didn't think I wanted to go to uni however now I've decided that I want to study mental health nursing at any university and I was wondering if there was any way I could apply now on the chance that there might be some clearing spaces available? Does anyone know how this works/what the chances would be of me getting a place? Any help would be really appreciated thanks.
    Have a read of these articles: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...ing-adjustment

Clearing opens tomorrow - although you can't apply for places until you hold your results you can contact universities advertising vacancies to ask questions and find out the chances of them having vacancies and making you an offer.

Get your UCAS application sorted and sent in ASAP (and apply for your NHS bursary and student loans) - you still need a PS and a reference for clearing and this can take a bit of time to sort out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.