HellenaBeth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys, I'm going to be having my first ever flight in August from London Luton to Targu Myres. I'm super nervous and I'm flying with Wizz Airlines. I was wondering if anyone can give any tips for flying? Like what can and can't I take on flight etc? Can I take my chromebook or?
Thanks in advance!
Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HellenaBeth)
Hi guys, I'm going to be having my first ever flight in August from London Luton to Targu Myres. I'm super nervous and I'm flying with Wizz Airlines. I was wondering if anyone can give any tips for flying? Like what can and can't I take on flight etc? Can I take my chromebook or?
Thanks in advance!
Hey,

Yeah you can take your chromebook just you might have to had it switched off for take off and landing
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
https://youtu.be/1AE_hjOLDtU
mistie90
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hiya, just read up on the specific items that you might be unsure about. Generally, they will ask people to turn off their electronics during take off and landing, but other times you can use your chromebook. If you are allowed to take an item on a plane in your carry-on baggage, then you can use it on the plane too
If you are using a carry-on baggage, you won't be allowed anything that may be considered dangerous, things that are sharp for example, and there are liquid limitations, so you need to check the company's website to see what they are. If you do bring something oddly specific in that isn't allowed, like scissors or whatnot, they're just going to be binned at the security check up. Sometimes they will do random checking for things you're carrying with you, and this isn't necessarily because there is something bad in it, - they literally do it just randomly.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
We are all going to die one day. There is a 1/5,000,000 chance of death on a commercial flight . Where as there is a around 1/30,000 chance of dying in the taxi there. “Feel the fear and do it anyway” , or get mortally drunk before
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The OP flew two and a half years ago and has not commented on this site for 3 years
mistie90
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by NJA)
The OP flew two and a half years ago and has not commented on this site for 3 years
welp need to start checking people necroing posts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (42)
32.56%
No I don't (61)
47.29%
I work during the holidays (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed