Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, guys! I noticed that there wasn't a discussion for finding your flatmates, so I thought I could start one. I'm Riya and I'll be a freshman at University of Dundee this September. I'll be living at The Old Mill accommodation, Block A, 1st floor, flat 02. Any flatmates here?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Unfortunately the forum seems dead this year... we had a great accommodation thread last year!

The Old Mill and Keiller Court are very popular with second years etc. How come you went there instead of uni accommodation? Expenses?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm coming from Bulgaria and uni accommodation is over 10 000 Bulgarian leva, which is too expensive for most of us.
    I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about The Old Mill though. I've read some nasty comments about the quality of the flats... Do you have any information or personal experience with them? I
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Venera)
    Yes. I'm coming from Bulgaria and uni accommodation is over 10 000 Bulgarian leva, which is too expensive for most of us.
    I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about The Old Mill though. I've read some nasty comments about the quality of the flats... Do you have any information or personal experience with them? I
    I've never been to them but I've heard stuff. One block is quite decent, but the others aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I've never been to them but I've heard stuff. One block is quite decent, but the others aren't.
    Well, I hope mine will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I will be staying at the Old Mill too, block D tho. I sent you a pm if you want to talk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venera)
    Hi, guys! I noticed that there wasn't a discussion for finding your flatmates, so I thought I could start one. I'm Riya and I'll be a freshman at University of Dundee this September. I'll be living at The Old Mill accommodation, Block A, 1st floor, flat 02. Any flatmates here?
    I'm block A flat 6! Would be great to get to know someone

Nicole X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolehxoo)
    I'm block A flat 6! Would be great to get to know someone

Nicole X
    Hi, Nicole!
    You should check out this facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/318802088461171

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm moving into keiller court tomorrow! Block B flat 3 anyone??

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Can you tell me how good are Keiller Court and The Old Mill? I am considering them for next year(because of the price), but I will probably end up booking a room in The Hub...
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.