The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't rule it out, I use to always want to be in the Army then I applied to the Royal Navy but failed my medical twice :frown:
No
Reply 3
The medical bit must be really annoying for some ppl...especially if that all you have ever wanted to do.
The only reason I failed it was due to a knee problem that I developed whilst running in a bid to be fit for the Navy
talking of army I know a lad who is on the Lads Army show at the minute
Reply 6
britishseapower
talking of army I know a lad who is on the Lads Army show at the minute

which one?
Reply 7
really? lol, that looks pretty tough.
It would be one of the worst jobs in the world for me...so hell no.
Reply 9
Musical_shoes
Would you ever join the army? Just interested really... random I know!

Yeah, I used to want to join, but they told me that while I was acceptable physically and mentally with the aptitude for it, my knee stuffed my chances. Thought of Navy after that but I kinda lost some of the zest.
NO. Not if called up and certainly not of my own volition
Sire
Yeah, I used to want to join, but they told me that while I was acceptable physically and mentally with the aptitude for it, my knee stuffed my chances. Thought of Navy after that but I kinda lost some of the zest.

Why would you want to be in the army in the first place?
Reply 12
Only as an officer but even then I wouldn't like it really. It would always be a last resort for me.
Reply 13
Erm. So would you join up if, say, England was being invaded?
Musical_shoes

Well, I might do, but not as a grunt, rather one of the technical support team.
Musical_shoes
Erm. So would you join up if, say, England was being invaded?

Who the hell would be stupid enough to invade us? If it did happen i still wouldn't join, i'd just stab anybody who's trying to kill me.
Musical_shoes

Never
SpAnIsH_fLy
which one?

He's called Rob, I haven't seen it yet though because I was working Thursday and I'm working next Thursday as well
Reply 18
Would you be able to take the constant shouting at you? Woukd that not drive you insane?
get that from my physical instructor at college anyway

Latest

Trending

Trending