Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need help with my GCSE ICT animal shelter coursework evaluation because I'm am now on a C but I'm working for an A but I'm on the evaluation and I'm stuck on the report section of it because the question is how did my report fit the CAB requirements and I don't know how to answer that
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by shanon smith)
    I need help with my GCSE ICT animal shelter coursework evaluation because I'm am now on a C but I'm working for an A but I'm on the evaluation and I'm stuck on the report section of it because the question is how did my report fit the CAB requirements and I don't know how to answer that
    You should have the CAB requirements somewhere? Have a look at that, see if you've met them then explain how you have done so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    You should have the CAB requirements somewhere? Have a look at that, see if you've met them then explain how you have done so.
    thank you and I will make sure that I do that

ReputationRep:
    I just literally did that in class today! All you need to do is go back to the CAB (the webpage with the activities and requirements) and go to the report section and then read the requirements and write in your evaluation how you fulfilled these requirements and add screenshots of your report. I wrote about 600 words for the report evaluation but you probably won't need to do that much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.