Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So, while we were still together, my ex-bf told me... watch

...that no matter how turned on he was by whatever sexual activities he was engaging in at the time, he could only climax when thinking of a teacher who taught him when he was aged like, 12/13 - aka the very first woman he thought of when he first started to, ya know, pleasure himself.

He proceeded to tell me that this is probably the case for a lot of guys, they just wouldn't admit it.

I was quite taken aback by this... Not offended, as it wasn't meant to be hurtful nor was this exclusive to things with me - and I at least like to think it was me who got him in the mood, etc. in the first place (sorry if that's TMI, y'all) - just surprised that after all these years that's what it took to get him off (he's 21 now). He also said he was trying to 'train himself out of it', so there was that too.

What I'm wondering is if this is really that common, to have what must be a really strong mental association with the *final act*? Or if there's some kind of male / female divide on this? Doubt we'll have the makings of anything close to a conclusive study on our hands, but anecdotes are always fun.

And is there maybe a link between that and this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU
    ?

(IDK if this is a really out-there thread, but I happen to think it's an interesting topic...)

Discusssss.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That isn't the case with me

And not really heard anyone else who does that

(Original post by Anonymous)
    ...that no matter how turned on he was by whatever sexual activities he was engaging in at the time, he could only climax when thinking of a teacher who taught him when he was aged like, 12/13 - aka the very first woman he thought of when he first started to, ya know, pleasure himself.

He proceeded to tell me that this is probably the case for a lot of guys, they just wouldn't admit it.

I was quite taken aback by this... Not offended, as it wasn't meant to be hurtful nor was this exclusive to things with me - and I at least like to think it was me who got him in the mood, etc. in the first place (sorry if that's TMI, y'all) - just surprised that after all these years that's what it took to get him off (he's 21 now). He also said he was trying to 'train himself out of it', so there was that too.

What I'm wondering is if this is really that common, to have what must be a really strong mental association with the *final act*? Or if there's some kind of male / female divide on this? Doubt we'll have the makings of anything close to a conclusive study on our hands, but anecdotes are always fun.

And is there maybe a link between that and this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU
    ?

(IDK if this is a really out-there thread, but I happen to think it's an interesting topic...)

Discusssss.
    Nah definitely not normal and he's probably suffering from mind cases of erectile dysfunction.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.