Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ideas for what I could use my new notebook for? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So the other day, I bought a new [very pretty] notebook but I'm not sure what to use it for. I already have a diary and its too small to use as something to take class notes in. The current ideas I have are:

:dolphin:Dream journal
    :dolphin:A journal where I write about interesting psychology research (I'm a psychology nerd ) Although I already have two A4 notebooks full of this from what we've done in class!

Thats all I can come up with... You can agree with any of my ideas if you want or you could suggest some of your own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    So the other day, I bought a new [very pretty] notebook but I'm not sure what to use it for. I already have a diary and its too small to use as something to take class notes in. The current ideas I have are:

:dolphin:Dream journal
    :dolphin:A journal where I write about interesting psychology research (I'm a psychology nerd ) Although I already have two A4 notebooks full of this from what we've done in class!

Thats all I can come up with... You can agree with any of my ideas if you want or you could suggest some of your own.
    Cooking recipies
    Another one of them notebooks you use to write random stuff in and reminders in
    Drawing cute little chibi stuff
    Drawing paenuses(we all have that little kid inside of us right? or is it just me o.o)
    Putting in it whatever the fun you want
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    oooh you could do a bullet journal. I like the idea of a dream journal too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.