The Student Room Group

Taxi driver refuses to take disabled passenger with guide dog for religious reasons

Scroll to see replies

I'd be a bit more sympathetic, but at the end of the day, it's a part of your job. If you can't take that, then why do the job?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathemagicien
What is your point?

Are you saying that you always hear of Muslims doing bad things because they do bad things a lot, or because TSR is biased against Muslims? Your comment can be taken either way

I meant that whenever I come online for some reason I always hear about Msulim doing bad things don't take this the wrong way I'm a Muslim too.
Original post by Shazen
I meant that whenever I come online for some reason I always hear about Msulim doing bad things don't take this the wrong way I'm a Muslim too.

The threads which people are creating on the "bad things Muslims do" are often to do with sexual assault by migrant men on young girls, terrorist attacks in dense metropolitan cities or disharmony such as Muslims not integrating into society or following British laws and customs. People are not picking on Muslims for no reason. If you're a Muslim and you live a peaceful and decent life then there's no reason to feel threatened by it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending