Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are people so overworked about the leave vote taking majority? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Leave is actually a good thing. I fail to change my mind about wanting to even stay in the EU.

To be honest out the EU we can make decisions faster and do more things. In the EU a Resource based economy would be seen as unworkable to many nations. But out the EU the UK could really lead the way forward in a Robot lead economy that is not reliant on communism or capitalism but more reliant on the resources we as a country produce.

Capitalism is not going to work in a robotic age. People will be out of work people won't be able to afford goods making capitalist robot economy a failure.

RIGHT NOW WE DON'T NEED IMMIGRANTS DOING JOBS!

Cleaners already replaceable by machine.

Pickers already replaceable by machine.

As technology advances it will be more able to work together removing a need for many jobs.

RESOURCE ECONOMY FOR THE WIN!
    We can make all the machines we need at no cost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    The BBC says because of Brexit the NHS is finding it difficult to recruit nurses and the same goes for other employers.

I'm not sure you're on the same page as reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FredOrJohn)
    The BBC says because of Brexit the NHS is finding it difficult to recruit nurses and the same goes for other employers.

Robot's can replace many nurse's. We got the technology we just need the correct economic model.

ReputationRep:

Communism will give many nurses to the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Communism will give many nurses to the NHS.
    With a resource based economy no one needs to hardly work and robots do everything for us.

ReputationRep:

Tbh most of the doctors I see in the nhs are from Asia. Haven't seen that much doctors from the EU. However I get your point there may be more qualified people abroad compared with the UK. Which will obviously fill the gap and allow us to provide the services we need ie the nhs.

To combat that problem the government will have to spend more on education and training people in the uk. So that they can meet the growing demand in industries; and not rely so much on immigrants to do the job.

ReputationRep:
    Leave is actually a good thing. I fail to change my mind about wanting to even stay in the EU.

To be honest out the EU we can make decisions faster and do more things. In the EU a Resource based economy would be seen as unworkable to many nations. But out the EU the UK could really lead the way forward in a Robot lead economy that is not reliant on communism or capitalism but more reliant on the resources we as a country produce.

Capitalism is not going to work in a robotic age. People will be out of work people won't be able to afford goods making capitalist robot economy a failure.

Cleaners already replaceable by machine.

Pickers already replaceable by machine.

As technology advances it will be more able to work together removing a need for many jobs.

RESOURCE ECONOMY FOR THE WIN!
    We can make all the machines we need at no cost!
    Things will balance out, the remainers will cry forever.

ReputationRep:
    Robot's can replace many nurse's. We got the technology we just need the correct economic model.
    You clearly have a solution for everything, why aren't you PM?

ReputationRep:

That's because it's expensive to go to nursing school in the uk now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Tbh most of the doctors I see in the nhs are from Asia. Haven't seen that much doctors from the EU. However I get your point there may be more qualified people abroad compared with the UK. Which will obviously fill the gap and allow us to provide the services we need ie the nhs.

To combat that problem the government will have to spend more on education and training people in the uk. So that they can meet the growing demand in industries; and not rely so much on immigrants to do the job.
    The U.K. has not invested in its people. Now charging more for,uni.

ReputationRep:
    ... wut

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.