Will there be a Muslim Holocaust in Europe? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bored123456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
You are correct sir, true communism has never been properly implemented. I believe it could work if done properly.
Nice meme.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bored123456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by welshiee)
Trump is a fool. I am more concerned with the rise of the far right in Europe. For example, France has serious issues in this regard. Communism is the answer as it brings people together on a level playing field.
Get out, Commie.
Sebastian125
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope so.
Helicopter squad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Trump isn't in Europe you dolt.
tomm0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Themini)
Same! I am quite worried for my Muslim friends . I think if brexit causes high unemployment/ an economic crash- similar to that prior to Nazi Germany..it is quite likely that'll be last straw and history in Europe will repeat itself.
Lets remind ourselves that the EU was created, among other reasons, to bring lasting peace to the continent. As the EU countries are becoming more dissatisfied and the block is weakening, I'm afraid of what's to come.
Afried
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How many concentration camps has he established and how many were murdered? Hopefully, you have evidence. You also should be considered a dangerous and despicable human for inventing such horrible acts on someone.
Last edited by Afried; 2 weeks ago
niteninja1
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Afried)
How many concentration camps has he established and how many were murdered? Hopefully, you have evidence. Otherwise, you committed a great sin One of the Ten Commandments do not bear false witness. You also should be considered a dangerous and despicable human.
Please don’t bump year old threads
Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (48)
9.21%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.69%
No, but I want to start (187)
35.89%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.42%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.79%